Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 6/26: Favorite Breakfast Item

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:09 AM
  • 26 Replies

What is your favorite breakfast item?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:21 AM

scrapple

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Eggs Florentine - it's like eggs benedict but has spinach instead of Candian bacon.  Yum!  That's what I order when we go to the diner:)

drinking 

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Eggs! I love eggs, any way, any time!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I LOVE eggs florentine, eggs benedict. Oh, you know what I really love, when they do it with smoked salmon instead of the bacon! I can't remember what they call that.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Eggs Florentine - it's like eggs benedict but has spinach instead of Candian bacon.  Yum!  That's what I order when we go to the diner:)

drinking 

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

meegs23
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Taylor Ham and Cheese or Eggs Benedict- too bad I never eat them!  Once every few months! I'll be all over eggs benedict at breakfast at the Crabs Claw in August!!!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I had Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a round roll with ketchup for breakfast this morning. So bad for you, but so good! I really have to stop eating that if I want to lose any weight! LOL!

Quoting meegs23:

Taylor Ham and Cheese or Eggs Benedict- too bad I never eat them!  Once every few months! I'll be all over eggs benedict at breakfast at the Crabs Claw in August!!!

Lilypie

jms124
by Jen on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Bacon.  It's not the best thing to eat but it is so good!

or blueberry pancakes...actually, both together is my favorite breakfast :0)

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:55 AM

OMGosh does that sound good! I love fresh blueberry pancakes!

Quoting jms124:

Bacon.  It's not the best thing to eat but it is so good!

or blueberry pancakes...actually, both together is my favorite breakfast :0)

Lilypie

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Eggs Benedict

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

jen113000
by Jenna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:22 PM

french toast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)