Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with China

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

I have a set of China from Mikasa. We only have place settings for 10. It is about 10 years old, maybe a little less. I checked the website but cannot find it. I am sure they probably don't make it anymore. Any suggestions of how I might be able to find two more place settings. I have no idea what the name is or how to even find that out!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
meegs23
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Hmm, I know there is some sort of website that specializes in this stuff. I have to think...

meegs23
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:40 AM

www.replacements.com

www.chinareplacements.com

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Replacements, Ltd? I am looking there right now.

Quoting meegs23:

Hmm, I know there is some sort of website that specializes in this stuff. I have to think...

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Argh, you have to know the pattern! I have no idea what the heck the name is. How can I find that out???

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Duh, I checked the china. Name is on the bottom! DUH!

meegs23
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Goggle Mikasa patterns from 19?? and you'll find something.  I had Pfaltzgraff that was discontinued and that's what I did- I couldn't remember the name. It totally worked.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Argh, you have to know the pattern! I have no idea what the heck the name is. How can I find that out???

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM

I FOUND IT!!!! WHOOT!

meegs23
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM

goggle, hee hee

Quoting meegs23:

Goggle Mikasa patterns from 19?? and you'll find something.  I had Pfaltzgraff that was discontinued and that's what I did- I couldn't remember the name. It totally worked.

Quoting bhwrn1:

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM

LOL!

Quoting meegs23:

goggle, hee hee

Quoting meegs23:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)