Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so whats going on......

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  • 17 Replies

On this hot summer day??? Any special plans???

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by Jenna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I am hanging at home for most of the day b/c Ryan still has a slight fever but seems to be feeling better then yesterday.... And my Mom is taking us all out to dinner tonight! Were going to Bennigans!!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM

We're getting ready to go spend some time in the backyard. DH is selling some tires, so we are waiting on the guy to come and then it will be outdoors for the rest of the afternoon/evening.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Oh, and the baby is sick, so I am hoping not to have him outside too much. I am sure he'll take another nap this afternoon. He slept for about 2 1/2 hours this morning.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Aww hope he feels better. What is he sick with?

Quoting bhwrn1:

Oh, and the baby is sick, so I am hoping not to have him outside too much. I am sure he'll take another nap this afternoon. He slept for about 2 1/2 hours this morning.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Thanks. Seems to be a cold. His nose is like a fawcet today. And he is having a hard time nursing b/c he's so stuffy. This stinks b/c I want to try to keep him hydrated.

Quoting jen113000:

Aww hope he feels better. What is he sick with?

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

mrsJLA
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Nothing. Homework. Going out to dinner tonight.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM

nope just chilling out.

ajh05
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM

We went to my cousin's graduation today... she is the last of my generation to graduate!!  Now we are back home just hanging out.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:50 PM

How was your sister's graduation????

Quoting ajh05:

We went to my cousin's graduation today... she is the last of my generation to graduate!!  Now we are back home just hanging out.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ajh05
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Her graduation was very nice... I'll have to post a picture!  The rain held off so we got to have the beautiful outdoor ceremony, definitely a sign that my mother was watching down on her special day.  

Quoting bhwrn1:

How was your sister's graduation????

Quoting ajh05:

Kathleen... 

Mommy to Addison (05/07/09) and Gianna (03/31/10), Wife to Greg (03/23/08)

jigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbonin lovetoddler girlbaby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)