Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner 6/26?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:27 PM
  • 7 Replies

Whatcha cookin' this fine evening?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

i had life cereal, mikey had cheese and chad wasn't really hungry.

ajh05
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM

we picked up chinese food on the way home from my cousin's house in Upstate NY. 

Kathleen... 

Mommy to Addison (05/07/09) and Gianna (03/31/10), Wife to Greg (03/23/08)

jigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbonin lovetoddler girlbaby girl

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:48 PM

We grilled hot dogs for the kids, cheeseburger for me and chicken burger for DH. I made some white rice and had some grilled veggies.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:49 PM

YUM! I love chinese. I never get to eat it b/c DH doesn't like it.

Quoting ajh05:

we picked up chinese food on the way home from my cousin's house in Upstate NY. 

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

jen113000
by Jenna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Went to Bennigans with my Mom. I had chicken tenders Kyle had grilled cheese Ryan had mac and cheese hubby had a burger...!! Everything was delish!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Glad to hear you went out. I am guessing that Kyle and Ryan are both feeling better, then?

Quoting jen113000:

Went to Bennigans with my Mom. I had chicken tenders Kyle had grilled cheese Ryan had mac and cheese hubby had a burger...!! Everything was delish!

Lilypie

jen113000
by Jenna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Kyle is still taking his amox med but he is definitely feeling  MUCH better. Ryan had a slight fever and really wanted to see his Grandmom, since he never gets to see her with her living in Florida, he is definitely a Grandmom boy when she visits. Ryan is feeling better but still has a fever, I don't understand it. No other symptoms at all and he was up playing all day unlike yesterday where he never left the couch. Whatever he has is throwing me for a loop.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Glad to hear you went out. I am guessing that Kyle and Ryan are both feeling better, then?

Quoting jen113000:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)