Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The storm the other day caught on tape at the phillies game!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

caution.. some bad language during this

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jen113000
by Jenna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

That is just crazy how fast that storm came in.... the end of the video was nuts!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Wow, that was some wind!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM

It was crazy!

Quoting jen113000:

That is just crazy how fast that storm came in.... the end of the video was nuts!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM

WOW! God forbid guys on the field...don't get out of the way......it was only a tornado...lol!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM

This is bad but seeing i person was even worst.  Me and couple of friends were at the game and as soon as we seen the clouds turn we decide to go for cover and we are glad that we did because it's just got worst and the clouds open up.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:36 PM

You were there??? Can we find you on youtube?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

This is bad but seeing i person was even worst.  Me and couple of friends were at the game and as soon as we seen the clouds turn we decide to go for cover and we are glad that we didnt' because it's just got worst and the clouds open up.

Myspace CommentsMyspace Comments

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

You were there??? Can we find you on youtube?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

This is bad but seeing i person was even worst.  Me and couple of friends were at the game and as soon as we seen the clouds turn we decide to go for cover and we are glad that we did because it's just got worst and the clouds open up.

Yes I was there and no you can't find me on youtube because I have no clue who tape the one that is on you tube. We were in club box seats.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

WOW! God forbid guys on the field...don't get out of the way......it was only a tornado...lol!

the guys on there field were trying there best to get everything cover up then the sky opened up and it's wasn't a tornado.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)