Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lancaster!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:02 AM
  • 9 Replies

So that's where we were yesterday. It was a miserable time. The kids hated it and it was so hot you didn't feel like getting out of the car. Dutch Wonderland was so packed , we decided to not go. We went to the outlets but nothing exciting there. No one wanted to go on the trains...we did play miniature golf..yippee!!! Drove thru Intercourse and Bird in Hand...I love that area that way....went in some craft places...ate...drove...ate...drove....

That is first time ever that I didn't like Lancaster. We're going again in the Fall but in the Summer it did nothing for me. If you've ever listened to me., I always voted that my #2 place to be , after the  beach of course.

Do you girls like it there? Do you go to the craft places? We started out going because of the trains and Thomas the Tank Engine. Now that the kids don't like it, it wasn't fun for me either!!

Myspace CommentsMyspace Comments

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:05 AM

I love lancaster but never go up there for crafts place we always go to shaddy mable, and hersey. During the summer we are going make a day trip to see the trains and stransburg but the thomas and friends we are going to try this fall or next year.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Oh no! Sorry it wasn't a good time. I have not been to that area in ages.

TinaFabulous
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I LOVE Lancaster. Yes I agree Fall and Spring are much better times to go. We went to Dutch wonderland the last week in August and luckily alot of the pa kids were already back in school so we got to go on all the rides with barely any wait!

meegs23
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I haven't been since I drove through on my way home from college!  We did stop at Dutch Wonderland once for shits and giggles!  We had no idea what it was!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 13, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I've never been.. I'm not so sure it would be my thing. I have however heard  good things about it from my friends.

chiquis
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:02 PM
Never been.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I've never been there either

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I love Lancaster - any time you want to steal away for a day without the kids - I'm your girl!  I haven't been there in a couple of years.  The kid's really don't like it, so I haven't really bothered since I've had no one to go with.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 15, 2010 at 7:49 PM

We should pick a fall day and see who can come!!!! Maybe CM will sponser it and give us goodies?!?!! *squeal!!*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)