Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very quiet around here today..

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

How was everyone's day today??? Pretty quiet!! Hopefully everyone is out enjoying the weather!

Not us everyone here took a nap... Kyle in his bed , my hubby was on the couch , Ryan and me and the dog were cuddled up on the floor. I think everyone got atleast a 2 hour nap except Kyle got a 3 1/2 hour one! Ryan still has his fever too  :(

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM

I hope Ryan feels better soon. We really didn't do much we did go for a ride and grab lunch at slack's hogie house and then came home to go swimming but it was too dam hot so we came it. Now we are just relaxing before a new week starts and looking forward to 4 of july weekend.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:29 PM

We were in and out.....the pool turned green out of nowhere, so that was a job all it's own. It was so darn hot outside that I felt dizzy. The grass is dead, my flowers look dehydrated, and my kids tell me 100 times a day how bored they are. And it's only June!!!

Sorry Ryan still has his fever =(

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM

I was around this morning. But we had DS1's camp orientation today. We met his counselors and his camp mates. He got to play soccer with them. He starts tomorrow. We spend the afternoon in the back yard. It was hot! Then we all went in the hot tub (aka our pool). Kids got a bath. Baby is in bed and the other two are going soon.

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:02 PM

My Mom is visiting from Florida so I've been sparse!

chiquis
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM
Weekends are so busy for us. Esp july ugh. First weekend we have bbq's and fourth of july probably at six flags. The next week is my bday and an Aventura concert. Then justins 3rd bday. The week after that my sister is throwing me a luau bday lol. Then its todds bday too. I hate july lol. Thank goodness we go on vacation in august!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama02040608
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Worked this weekend.  NOw trying to put my life back together after grandma was here from Friday night to Sunday afternoon with the kiddies.  Tired. And I need to stuff my cat into her carrier in the AM and take her to the vet for her shots.  YAY! J/K...I'm really not looking forward to that at all!

Hope your little guy feels better soon :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)