Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New Jersey could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New Jersey Moms 

Thank you for being a member of the New Jersey Moms group!

by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 1:26 PM
Replies (221-227):
staceyfox1983
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:06 AM

what kind of car?

Quoting MamaFrankie:

can i sell a car here?

TeaTara
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Www.teatimeconsign.com has quality kids clothing and apparel for those who like to shop at home.

rcosm31
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Wow! I so wish I would have found this group earlier, I had to throw a BIG bunch of baby and maternity stuff... so sad :( I had all that for over 3 months looking where I could donate or give them to someone who needed it and had to get rid for more space for my sister moving in :( But when I get more stuff will surely post here!! Great topic Robin!!
UnveilB3
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Anyone looking for an infant car seat? I used this car seat for my baby for about 10 months. It's clean and like new.. I also have the stroller that the car seat attaches to, but I don't plan on selling it, unless the buyer really wants it.. Make me an offer on the car seat.. I paid $260 for it.. But now u can find it for less.. Like I said make an offer and we will see. 

Momof1coolkid
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Hi,

I have a gently used and in great condition MacLaren Stroller. Used for 6 months and kept in dry, smoke

free, pet free storage. $120 OBO. Located in Northern Bergen County near Paramus.

Stevensmomma
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I have a bunch of baby items i would like to sell they are neutral colors really cheap and in great condition i live in ocean county

Stevensmomma
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I have baby boy fall/winter 6-12 months clothes i live in ocean county near six flags I have a large bag of these mixed outfits all very nice smoke free home name brands asking $20.00

Quoting ReadyorNot:

I am located in Central Jersey, Burlington/Mercer counties.  I am willing to ship to you also, I have a lot of positive feedback here on Cafemom for selling if anyone wants to see it before arranging a sale....

I have little girls clothes for sale, mostly sizes 2T to 4T, a few size small 4/5 pieces and a very few smaller than 2T size pieces.  Also have shoes sizes 7-8.5 toddler girls.  I have all these photographed and posted on photobucket, let me know if you are interested and I can send you the link for that.

I have infant formula cans, 10 cans of Similac Sensitive Soy for $6 a can, 2 cans of Enfamil Premium Lipil for $6 a can, and also 1 Similac advance liquid ready to feed for $6.  I think that I may possibly have a can of the EnfaGrow (name?) for older babies up to 24 months as well, I have to doublecheck this, but it would be $4 for the can. 

I have a Fisher Price "My First Dollhouse" with 18 included pieces for $30 (will consider offers but really hoping for $30).

I have baby boy clothes size newborn and 0-3, mostly cooler weather items but a very few summery type pieces.  A brand new in package newborn sleep positioner for $5.  An infant bathtub for $5 (will take less).  No pics of these yet, but I can get them if you are interested. 

I am mostly looking to sell items, but I am also willing to consider trades.  In need of girls clothing sizes 4/5 or 5/6.  Girls shoes size 9.5 to 10.  Baby boy clothes in 6/9 to 12 months fall/winter.  Women's size 7, 7.5 shoes, anything with My Little Pony or Care Bears

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)