Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 7/12: Cafemom Invitations

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:34 AM
  • 14 Replies

Have you ever invited any of your friends or family to join Cafemom? Did they join? Are they active?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM

I have, and they did. But they aren't active anymore :-(

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Yes I have invited couple of my friends and they are very active on here but I have never invited any of my family because I really don't talk to them.

meegs23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Nope, I've told people, but nobody cares to join!

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:18 AM

i told a bunch of friends. a few joined but aren't active :(

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I invited one of my sisters and she has had a profile for almost 3 years. She tried to be active in the beginning but she honestly doesn't have the time.

The Best Is Yet To Be....BraySam Lane

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Bummer :(

Quoting Habibti812:

I have, and they did. But they aren't active anymore :-(

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM

It's nice to know people on this site.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Yes I have invited couple of my friends and they are very active on here but I have never invited any of my family because I really don't talk to them.

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM

I invited a bunch of friends I thought for sure would join, but only one did!

Quoting meegs23:

Nope, I've told people, but nobody cares to join!

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I think this is true of many of the people I suggested join.

Quoting ceciliam:

I invited one of my sisters and she has had a profile for almost 3 years. She tried to be active in the beginning but she honestly doesn't have the time.

Lilypie

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

It's nice to know people on this site.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

yeah sometimes it is nice to know someone on here and sometime it's not because you always feel you have to talk to them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)