Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:02 AM
  • 33 Replies

How will you be kicking off the week?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meegs23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Swim lessons and the pool

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:19 AM

laundry, swimming, making my list of things i need to pack for vacation

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:27 AM

With me at work and DH at home with sick baby :( Wish I could be home. Gotta go out to CVS today and see if I can get what I need.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Heading out to the pool for a bit and then we are going to see (and hopefully adopt) the puppies.

The Best Is Yet To Be....BraySam Lane

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Good luck with the puppy! Can't wait to hear the good news and see pictures!

Quoting ceciliam:

Heading out to the pool for a bit and then we are going to see (and hopefully adopt) the puppies.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Sorry to hear your little one isn't feeling well:(

Quoting bhwrn1:

With me at work and DH at home with sick baby :( Wish I could be home. Gotta go out to CVS today and see if I can get what I need.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM

going food shopping later since we were not able to do it yestrday.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Thank you. We keep telling Brayden that we are just going to look at some puppies just in case something doesn't pan out. I think the worst that will happen is that they won't let us take him today because technically they aren't ready for sale until next Monday. This is due to them not having their 7 week shots, which they will get this week. My husband thinks we can get them to let us take him to our vet for that...we'll see.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting ceciliam:

meegs23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Ugh, I'm so jealous!!! I want a puppy!!!!  Good luck- hope it works out!!

Quoting ceciliam:

Thank you. We keep telling Brayden that we are just going to look at some puppies just in case something doesn't pan out. I think the worst that will happen is that they won't let us take him today because technically they aren't ready for sale until next Monday. This is due to them not having their 7 week shots, which they will get this week. My husband thinks we can get them to let us take him to our vet for that...we'll see.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting ceciliam:

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:05 AM

hope he feels better!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)