Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Socks

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM
  • 13 Replies

Where do you buy your socks? What kind do you get? I am always looking for good socks for work. You know, the kind that don't fall down and you can wear them with work type shoes. I feel like they are so hard to come by. Could use some direction with this.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM

I love hanes ankle shoes because they are very comfortable and I don't have to worry about them falling down they always stay in place. I buy my socks at target.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I do like Hanes. I buy them for my kids b/c they last and stay up. But I can't wear them with work shoes, KWIM? I haven't looked at Target for work type socks. Perhaps I should look next time I go. Do you know if Hanes makes other types of socks?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I love hanes ankle shoes because they are very comfortable and I don't have to worry about them falling down they always stay in place. I buy my socks at target.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

I do like Hanes. I buy them for my kids b/c they last and stay up. But I can't wear them with work shoes, KWIM? I haven't looked at Target for work type socks. Perhaps I should look next time I go. Do you know if Hanes makes other types of socks?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

yes they do but I just can't remeber off hand check out there website.  I buy Mikey socks from old navy or famous foot wear because hanes doesn't carry toddler size socks.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=14675

old navy socks are good too and try our famous foot wear too.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I actually found some Hanes socks for my LO at Target. It was in the baby section. I think they had up to 24 months. After that I guess they expect you to go to the boys section? Who knows. I have always bought them for my oldest b/c they really last. I swear I saw some smaller ones on the wall when I was there, but I could be wrong. What size does he wear?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

yes they do but I just can't remeber off hand check out there website.  I buy Mikey socks from old navy or famous foot wear because hanes doesn't carry toddler size socks.

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM

You know, I never thought to look at Old Navy! I will give it a shot.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=14675

old navy socks are good too and try our famous foot wear too.

Lilypie

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

I actually found some Hanes socks for my LO at Target. It was in the baby section. I think they had up to 24 months. After that I guess they expect you to go to the boys section? Who knows. I have always bought them for my oldest b/c they really last. I swear I saw some smaller ones on the wall when I was there, but I could be wrong. What size does he wear?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

yeah Mikey doesn't fit into 24 months sock, he wears a size 9 shoes and I found socks for him in his size at famous and old navy because they carry socks for toddlers. old navy he wear a size 2t/3t and famous he wears ones that say 4-9.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Target does have Mikey size in socks but I don't like them I like the low cut socks for him better.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Did you try Kohl's for him? I find they have a good selection for the kids. I was just there last week and they were having a sale, so I bought some for A.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

yeah Mikey doesn't fit into 24 months sock, he wears a size 9 shoes and I found socks for him in his size at famous and old navy because they carry socks for toddlers. old navy he wear a size 2t/3t and famous he wears ones that say 4-9.

Lilypie

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

Did you try Kohl's for him? I find they have a good selection for the kids. I was just there last week and they were having a sale, so I bought some for A.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Yes I have and they have the socks I like for him but they don't have the slip rubber on the bottom like they do at old navy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)