Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM
  • 10 Replies

What was your favorit part of being pregnant (for those of you with more than one child, go ahead and list more than one thing if you have it)?

What was your least favorite part?

What part surpised you?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhmomma
by Becky on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I LOVED being preggo both times.  With my first child, I did have an upset tummy but once my vitamins were switched it was soooo much better.  I can't say that I had a least favorite part of being preggo.  I never had a problem sleeping.  I rarely woke up to pee in the middle of the night.  My favorite part was feeling the baby moving around.  I LOVED being preggo.  I miss being preggo now.  My son is 4 and I miss that feeling. 

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM

What was your favorit part of being pregnant? I enjoyed pretty much everything. Other than having to do progesterone treatment for the first 13 weeks it was a very easy pregnancy.

What was your least favorite part? Worrying through the first trimester.

What part surpised you? How laid back I was being in labor. I laughed through most of it even though I went through 18 hours of unmedicated labor ONLY to end up needing a c-section.

The Best Is Yet To Be....BraySam Lane

mum2boyz
by Melissa on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I loved most of all my pregnancys!!  2nd trimester with the boys was like a 2nd honeymoon for dh and I lol.  I didn't like the morning sickness I got with my dd and was never really "in the mood" when I was pg with her.  I loved feeling my babies move and watching my belly grow, just not so much my weight!  I loved the excitment with my first one and watching my LOs get excited about a new sibling.  I hated the pelvic pain I got with my last 2 boys.  It hurt so bad!!! Honestly I didn't mind the labor, I looked forward to planning my delivery and learning new techniques to help ease my labors.  I loved how each of my labors were different but all were bareable.  I hated how people would make comments about having another boy or rude comments about having 4 kids.  I also hated how people were so judgemental about how I choose to labor and birth my babies.  Just because I was not "normal" and chose to have them naturally and my last one at home, people would say rude things sometimes.  But all the wonderful things about pregnancy and labor outweighed all the negatives!!  Now I want to be pregnant again lol

in love5/24/02  Our family family in the van

My waterbabies ds1- 2/21/03smile big ds2- 9/27/04devlish ds3-6/16/07monkey My home waterbirth dd- 4/16/09smile mini

mrsr0125
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Favorite part--feeling the baby move, eating whatever I want whenever I want and  not caring

Least favorite--where do I start?! Let's see....trouble sleeping, hip and butt pain, severe back pain (at least with my 2nd), hhmmm, just all the pain!!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM

My favorite part was baby movements. I will always treasure that- It is amazing...

Least favorite. Barfing I guess lol...

Surprising
? T hat pregnancy does things to your body you wouldn't expect!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Favorite part with all three was watching my belly get bigger!

Least favorite part with A was the pre-eclamtic symptoms. With B and C having to check my blood sugars. Probably with all three the fact that I had c-sections!

I was surprised by how different the movements felt between my first and second pregnancies. With my first it was fun. With my second, he loved to kick my pelvic floor (so telling of his now personality!) so it was painful!

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

What was your favorit part of being pregnant?  feeling baby movements :) & watching my belly grow. oh and the cute maternity clothes!

What was your least favorite part? throwing up :( and heart burn!

What part surpised you? that i could actually push out a baby from my whoo whoo!

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

What was your favorit part of being pregnant (for those of you with more than one child, go ahead and list more than one thing if you have it)? Favorite part was prolly all of the excitement of becoming a Mommy. Feeling my babies kick! Then watching how excited Ryan was about being a big brother and the fact he was going to have a little brother!

What was your least favorite part? Hmmmm gaining too much weight. Waiting at my doctors for ever for my appts sometimes. Heartburn with Ryan was horrible!

What part surpised you? The aftermath of having Ryan.. was a horrible recovery. How much love you can have for this little baby in your arms!

jms124
by Jen on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Favorite part: feeling the kids move

least favorite part: the strict diet I had to follow, the BP meds, the insulin shots, checking my BP and blood sugar levels throughout the day

part that surprised me: how much I'd love the little person I was growing once I met them

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM

I absolutely LOVED feeling all the baby movement. I actually missed it after Brayden was born.

My SIL who just had her baby, hated feeling the baby moving around. I know everyone is different but I just couldn't understand that! lol!

Quoting Habibti812:

My favorite part was baby movements. I will always treasure that- It is amazing...

Least favorite. Barfing I guess lol...

Surprising
? T hat pregnancy does things to your body you wouldn't expect!

The Best Is Yet To Be....BraySam Lane

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)