Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't miss me, okay?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Jen
  • 6 Replies

Justin had to schedule his vacation time at the beginning of the year so after he took off our normal week in September, the kids birthdays and whatnot, he still had days left over. 

He decided that, for once, we are going to take a long weekend in the middle of the summer.  He took off this Friday through Tuesday.  We are going to the shore for a long weekend :0)

I know, I know me and the kids are spoiled because we've been at my grandmothers place a lot this summer already, but with Justin there we will have the truck and will be able to go to the beach and the zoo and the boardwalk :0)

I'll probably be spending most of this week doing laundry from this past weekend and packing for this coming weekend. 

Connor also has his appt with the allergist this Thursday and that'll take most of my day.

I'll take my lap top with me and will check in when I can, but I'm hoping for lots of vacation kool aid and sun so who knows :0)

Don't miss me too much and if anything big happens can some one please text me (I know at least1  of you has my cell number).

I'll post pictures when I can.

ETA: ha ha, just realized some of you may not get the "kool aid" thing...it's from another group I'm in and I'm sure you figured out it means sex but I forget sometimes and use the phrase in here :0)

Follow my sewing blog here

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM

have a great time.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Have fun! I can't wait for pictures. Loved your last ones!

mrsr0125
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Sounds awesome!! Have a great time!!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Have a lot of fun mama! Can't wait to see pics!

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:21 PM

go have an excellent little get away with your whole family and leave your worries behind!!

chiquis
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Have fun!!! I am sooooo excited for our vacation but its sooo far away boo. Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)