Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What am I going to do????

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM
  • 15 Replies

There is just no infant's Tylenol or Motrin (even generic which is what I usually buy) anywhere! My LO has been having fevers from this freakin' virus and I am going to run out of stuff! What am I going to do?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Does any family have any that is in the area you could have?

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM

I'm good. I figured out how much of the Children's I can give him and told DH. This recall is a PITA! 

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:26 PM

oh good!! It really is a pita!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I'm good. I figured out how much of the Children's I can give him and told DH. This recall is a PITA! 

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Thank goodness for my nursing background!

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:30 PM

You are lucky- I bet it comes in useful a LOT.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM

If you find yourself getting short call your pediatrician and maybe they have some samples they can give you to hold you over.  hopefully some new bottles will be on the shelves quickly.

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM

It sure does. I am so much less likely to freak about things b/c I know how things work!

Quoting Habibti812:

You are lucky- I bet it comes in useful a LOT.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

mama02040608
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Walmart had generic motrin, when Rite Aid had nothing but generic tylenol cold.  Walmart had a pretty good selection, too.  I know, my dd keeps getting these random headaches which we hope are not related to the tick bite she got last month. We ran out of motrin and I was running around like a nut right before work so that DH wouldn't be high and dry if she got one during the night.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Call and ask your doctor if they have some. My doctor gave Ryan motrin was he had a fever there.

And I was going to say my doc said Kyle can have the childrens and told me what dosage for him.

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I don't live near Walmart :( Think Target might have it? I will check tomorrow.

Quoting mama02040608:

Walmart had generic motrin, when Rite Aid had nothing but generic tylenol cold.  Walmart had a pretty good selection, too.  I know, my dd keeps getting these random headaches which we hope are not related to the tick bite she got last month. We ran out of motrin and I was running around like a nut right before work so that DH wouldn't be high and dry if she got one during the night.

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)