Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hahahahaha..!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just tripped going up my stairs!!! LOL...

What goofy things are you doing lately?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:16 PM

I cannot tell you how many times I have done that. Once with my oldest son in my arms. UGH! that was scary.

I constantly forget where I put things. I will put something down, turn around to do something else, and then forget where I put the thing!

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:17 PM

i can't remember why i walked into a certain room??? why did i come in here again?? LOL

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM

I tripped on my last stair when Kyle was a baby and I was carrying him.. I think he was like 2 weeks old... I fell to where I went down to my knee's and still held him. I have no idea how I did that but I guess b/c I would never let him fall lol was sooo scary!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I cannot tell you how many times I have done that. Once with my oldest son in my arms. UGH! that was scary.

I constantly forget where I put things. I will put something down, turn around to do something else, and then forget where I put the thing!

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM

I hate when I do that... I have to back up take the same walk and usually I remember why I was there and what I was doing!

Quoting lovemybrie:

i can't remember why i walked into a certain room??? why did i come in here again?? LOL

chiquis
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Oh yes I do that a lot too. Sometimes Todd says he's gonna wrap me in bubble wrap. I also manage to (quite a few times) fall INTO the truck. Not getting out of it .. but when getting in it lmao. Its a Hummer so its a lil step up. And bam. MIrza goes down into it lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)