Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My day ...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM
  • 6 Replies

Went to sleep at 3 am. Cause I was putting floor tiles down in the front hallway.

Woke up at 7-8 idk what time exactly. Fought to stay in bed lol. Took Justin too the dentist. He had a sedation scheduled =( .. so they put him out. They pulled 2 teeth, fixed 2 of them (put some sealant crap or something on them and idk what else) and fill one.

Now we are home. Its 2 already. I gotta finish the tiles in the hall. Then put everything back IN the hall. Which atm is in the living room. No help from Todd since he's at work then has to sub for a friend tonight at bowling. And I can't just leave it since people are coming by to see the house at 7.

Crap. This stuff is heavy lol. And I am SO tired and hot. The AC is blasted in my room. I won't even step in there .. cause I won't come back out lol.

How is everyone elses day ...

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM

margarita timeI think you could use one of these. My day has been going good but not looking foward to going food shopping. We usually go on Sat or Sunday but since we had our new fridge deliver yestrday we were not able to go.

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Busy busy also but at least no heavy lifting involved!! Definitely have yourself a tall cold one when you are all finished!drinking beer

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Busy at work.

chiquis
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Did I mention aunt flo is here lol. That b!*$h lol.

Yeah I need a drink. Mostly I am annoyed that I have to deal with people coming by the house later. I wish I could just nap lol.

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Our day was great! We were up and out early for a morning playdate with our holistic moms group in the park, came home, ate lunch, went back for another playdate at the beach! It's been such a beautiful day! I'm in a great mood!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Quoting chiquis:

Did I mention aunt flo is here lol. That b!*$h lol.

Yeah I need a drink. Mostly I am annoyed that I have to deal with people coming by the house later. I wish I could just nap lol.

devil

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)