Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Log Flume ride

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Jen
  • 6 Replies

I can't believe I forgot to mention this.

I took Connor on his first "real" amusement park ride on Sunday.

We were on the pier and I wanted to ride the log flumes (one of my favorite rides)...now, I'm terrified of heights and was having second thoughts but my Bubba wanted to ride with me so we went.

There were 2 large drops and I screamed and closed my eyes on both!  My sister rode with us (she sat in the front seat and Connor and I sat in the back) and we were telling Connor how to put his arms up when when went down the hills.

I was shaking so bad when we got off that I was having a hard time walking, but I was so stoked that I got to take him on his first ride.

From what my other sister, Justin and my BIL's tell me, Connor had the biggest smile on his face.

The sister that didn't ride is going to send me pictures if she got any good ones (too sunny out there to really tell).

Follow my sewing blog here

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chiquis
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Lol my 2 yr old lovessss the log fume lol. So glad you were able to do that for him!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:10 PM

LoL Awww that is awesome you got to take him!!!! I hope there are pics! I'd love to see :-)

meegs23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM

You're better than me!  The only way my kids are going on any ride with a drop is by themselves lol!!!!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Sounds like fun. You are a brave Momma for taking him on!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:45 PM

I love the log fume.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 15, 2010 at 7:38 PM

We just went on them in OC!!! you are so funny! I swear I am the same way and my kids are just laughing and waving their arms...here I am screaming like a nut with my eyes closed and my fingernails dug into the seat!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)