Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doesn't this weather,,,

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM
  • 26 Replies

Make you smile?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:37 PM

I just love it! It puts me in such a GREAT mood! I Love spending the days outside wtih the kids , having playdates outdoors, and just enjoying spending time with Nadia while she's off of school. I love it!

mhmomma
by Becky on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Not here.  The kids want to go swimming but it looks like it is going to pour.  My luck, I would spend the time to put suits on and all the other stuff and it pours as soon as we put our feet in the pool.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:47 PM

It does, except now it's cloudy! WTH???

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:48 PM
Ugh! That sucks Mama!

Quoting mhmomma:

Not here.  The kids want to go swimming but it looks like it is going to pour.  My luck, I would spend the time to put suits on and all the other stuff and it pours as soon as we put our feet in the pool.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Really?! It was such a beautiful sunshiny day here!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by Becky on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM

It started off so nice here.  My daughter had camp this morning and the sun was shining...not too hot.  I hung laundry after lunch thinking what a beautiful day.  The kids got ingrossed in playing Lego.  I was going to bring them swimming before dinner so I didn't have to lotion everyone again.  LOL  Well, the sky got really dark and I ran outside to rip my laundry off the line.  It has been dark ever since.  I guess the pool will have to wait until Wednesday, rain tomorrow right?

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:55 PM
I know there is a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms tomorrow and Wednesday! It stinks. It means no lake for us :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM

I love this weather rain or shine.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:55 PM

I heard tomorrow and Wed! Boo!

Quoting mhmomma:

It started off so nice here.  My daughter had camp this morning and the sun was shining...not too hot.  I hung laundry after lunch thinking what a beautiful day.  The kids got ingrossed in playing Lego.  I was going to bring them swimming before dinner so I didn't have to lotion everyone again.  LOL  Well, the sky got really dark and I ran outside to rip my laundry off the line.  It has been dark ever since.  I guess the pool will have to wait until Wednesday, rain tomorrow right?

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Me too, which may call for some shopping lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

I heard tomorrow and Wed! Boo!

Quoting mhmomma:

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)