Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep talking/walking

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:42 PM
  • 28 Replies

Do you sleep talk or walk? Does anyone else in your house? (Kids/hubby)?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:51 PM

I don't sleep walk but hubby said on ocasion( barely ever ) I've talked in my sleep... I think I was pregnant the last time and I was talking about a cheeseburger lol

My hubby definitely sleep talks and walks... He's gotten out of bed soo many times and I ask him what hes doing and that wakes him up and hes like uhhh I dont know lol... He told me one time he was looking for me before we moved in with each other... at like 2am he was banging on doors at his Mom's house yelling out my name lol...

Kyle nothing yet and Ryan has talked sometimes but never sleep walked thank goodness!

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Oh yea he's hit me in his sleep too... I just smack him back and go back to bed lol

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM

My daughter and husband sleep talk and walk. Sometimes funny/ Sometimes not so funny.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:56 PM

I agree with sometimes its not soo funny. My hubby scares me sometimes...

Quoting Habibti812:

My daughter and husband sleep talk and walk. Sometimes funny/ Sometimes not so funny.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:17 PM

I have heard my oldest say things in his sleep. And DH "sings" in his sleep, as my middle guy calls it. Kind of this moaning thing. It's pretty funny but totally annoying. I don't think I do it, at least i've never been told I do.

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:18 PM

LOL @ "sings"

Quoting bhwrn1:

I have heard my oldest say things in his sleep. And DH "sings" in his sleep, as my middle guy calls it. Kind of this moaning thing. It's pretty funny but totally annoying. I don't think I do it, at least i've never been told I do.

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I have seen some of the stuff you have posted about H talking in his sleep. Didn't he make coffee once?

Quoting Habibti812:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Yeah, DH thought it was pretty funny that B called it that. I guess they were sleeping in the same bed at some point and he was doing it. So B woke him up and said "Daddy, stop singing".

Quoting Habibti812:

LOL @ "sings"

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:25 PM

YES! He makes coffee often.. One time he turned off the TV on me and reprimanded me telling me there is "No TV allowed in the house" he does crazy things. Nadia once tried peeing in her sippy cup. lol

mhmomma
by Becky on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM

My daughter was a sleep walker.  I think she outgrew it though.  We had to be adoment about locking the gate at the top of the stairs.  A few times when we went downstairs after putting her to sleep she would come down the stairs talking to us about something.  She was asleep but her eyes were wide open.  Kind of freaky.  We would just gently lead her back to bed and she would stay there.  A few times we would find peeor bm's in the potty and we would ask her about it.  She had no idea that she had gone to the bathroom.  She is a very heavy sleeper as is my hubby.  He was a sleep walker.  My in laws had to put a lock and chain and bell on the door leading outside.  He did outgrow it by the time he was 10.  I am glad my daughter outgrew it.  I did talk and laugh my ass off when I was preggo with my daughter.  I would laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes.  My sister was also a sleep walker.  She was also known to go to the bathroom while sleeping.  SHe was good though, she wuld actually wash her hands and dry them.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)