Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 7/25: Pots and Pans

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:00 AM
  • 16 Replies

What kind of pots and pans do you have? Is it all one set or is it a mish mosh of different brands?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I can't rember them name of ours because we got them about 4 years ago when we first moved into but I do rember there are from target and are non stick and we have ones that my husband had when he use to live on his own. We are hoping to get new ones after we remodel the kitchen.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Mine is all Farberware and it's about 19 years old!! I saw a red Paula Deen set that I'd love to have but can't justify spending that kind of money when I have good pots and pans.

mhmomma
by Becky on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I have the Rachael Ray set.  My hubby got them for me years ago.  I do love them and want a few more pieces.  I suck in the kitchen so I can't justify buying any more right now.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I have all different brands but I love my Le Creuset pieces.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM

We have All Clad pots and pans. I also have a set of Le Creuset. We have three fry pans that we got at a restaurant supply shop which are no name.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:36 PM

This one? Paula Dean

I actually don't think that it's a bad price for a set of pots/pans. Our All Clad stuff is ridiculously expensive. We have been buying them one at a time. I think we're done for now.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Mine is all Farberware and it's about 19 years old!! I saw a red Paula Deen set that I'd love to have but can't justify spending that kind of money when I have good pots and pans.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I am a huge fan of my Le Creuset dutch oven. I also have two  fry pans, a pot, and a casserole. I have the colbalt. What color do you have?

Quoting ceciliam:

Lilypie

EricsMommy427
by Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:40 PM

i got a set from wolfgang puck, he's like some famous chef...

EricsMommy427
by Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:42 PM

all-clad!!!! i used them at school and i love them!!! when i start working again i plan on buying them :)

Quoting bhwrn1:

We have All Clad pots and pans. I also have a set of Le Creuset. We have three fry pans that we got at a restaurant supply shop which are no name.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I have white and Flame which is that reddish orange color. I really want the whole Caribbean blue set.

Quoting bhwrn1:

I am a huge fan of my Le Creuset dutch oven. I also have two  fry pans, a pot, and a casserole. I have the colbalt. What color do you have?

Quoting ceciliam:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)