Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baltimore Harbor /Annapolis....Trip report!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

We took off early yesterday and headed off to Baltimore. By the time we got there, it was so hot my Maybelline had melted off from the parking lot to the Aquarium. It was also REALLY crowded...which surprised me because of the weather. the Aquarium is AWESOME for kids...and us...and the dolphinn show will just about make you cry. Not as elaborate as Sea World but GREAT just the same. i think it was $192 for the 5 of us...that was to see the 4 D show too. We ate at the  HardRock Cafe and went around the harbor in our  dragon boats.  $8 -&12 a boat? Not sure. Really perfect day! Just HOT!

Then we decided to go to Annapolis because we never made it there last year. This town is so beautiful....the water, boats, old buildings and houses, flowers galore. Not a prettier place around. VERY boring for children. Did I mention it was HOT???

Hard Rock Cafe

The Cheesecake Factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Perfect_Mommy13
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Wow...looks like u guys had fun!!!...My family and I went last weekend to the Baltimore Harbor but not to Annapolis, though yes Annapolis is a very beautiful location!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I love that aquairum! I was there last April. The kids really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, it was COLD! So we didn't get to walk around the harbor. I've never been to Annapolis. I would really like to go!

So glad you had a good time!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:21 PM

I have not been to Baltimore Harbor since I was in the 8th grade (which was a LONG LONG LONG time ago! lol!). We went there for our class trip. I remember having a really good time but the harbor was over run with Locusts....it was crazy!

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Yes, it was wicked yesterday ...had a party w/about 40 people here .... think the dolphins had the right idea.

Looks like a fun trip. Great pics.

mhmomma
by Becky on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I have never been there but would love to go one day.  Great pics!!  Looks like fun.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Great pics!!

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM

I love the Harbor!! So glad you had  a great time!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM

LOCUSTS???? I wouldn't have gotten out fo the car!!!

Quoting ceciliam:

I have not been to Baltimore Harbor since I was in the 8th grade (which was a LONG LONG LONG time ago! lol!). We went there for our class trip. I remember having a really good time but the harbor was over run with Locusts....it was crazy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)