Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your day?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

We had a pretty nice Sunday. We went to Home Depot this morning to get high gloss black paint because I decided that I want to paint my kitchen island black.

Then we visited the Freehold Raceway Mall so that I could get some new clothes for Fall.

After the mall, we went home, picked up the dogs and took them to the park. It was really hot so we didn't stay long. Then we came home and jumped in the pool.

Finally, we had a nice dinner and Bobby went out to pick us up some ice cream.

And now, I am happily waiting for the season 4 premiere of Madmen, tonight at 10PM on AMC!

How was your day?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM

We had a really really good family day. We spent the morning at the Turtle back zoo. Then went out to eat and friendly's and spent the evening in the park with the kids. It was the perfect family day!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Nice! I love Turtle Back Zoo.

Quoting Habibti812:

We had a really really good family day. We spent the morning at the Turtle back zoo. Then went out to eat and friendly's and spent the evening in the park with the kids. It was the perfect family day!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:16 PM

We weren't able to work on the bathroom today as DH got called out to  work when we had that storm. Kids came home early from my parent's (b/c they had a funeral to go to). We had lunch and then got to spend some time outside before the storm. DH got called right after all the rain stopped b/c of some downed trees in the next town over. He's still at work. I had to do dinner, baths and bedtime myself. I must say I did a good job (even got a shower in there for myself!). Now I'm relaxing waiting for DH to come home.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:50 PM

I hate when my days don't go as planned. Hopefully your evening will be better.

Quoting bhwrn1:

We weren't able to work on the bathroom today as DH got called out to  work when we had that storm. Kids came home early from my parent's (b/c they had a funeral to go to). We had lunch and then got to spend some time outside before the storm. DH got called right after all the rain stopped b/c of some downed trees in the next town over. He's still at work. I had to do dinner, baths and bedtime myself. I must say I did a good job (even got a shower in there for myself!). Now I'm relaxing waiting for DH to come home.

Habibti812
by Joni on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM

I hadn't been since I was a very small child and I didnt' remember it- It was really NICE! I love that they have the "cooling stations" every so often. It was esp needed today! The kids and me and hubby had such a fun time!

Quoting ceciliam:

Nice! I love Turtle Back Zoo.

Quoting Habibti812:

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Our day was really good. We all took naps together, watched some movies, when our for a ride in the rain storm to get some ice cream and then visit my husband's cousin.

gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:11 PM

My day was exhausting... Tara and I went to my cousins baby shower in connecticut.  A nice 3 hour drive each way with traffic.  It was good to see all my family again and have a day just me and Tara.  Although I did miss my boys, they had a great day without us.  I go a picture from sent to me from DH around lunch time- my FIL and Husband took my son out to lunch... to Hooters.  My son can't stop talking about how much fun it was lol

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 26, 2010 at 5:29 AM

My evening was fine except that DH was out on call until after 10:30pm! UGH! And, I couldn't get the TV in our bedroom to work b/c the baby had pushed all kinds of buttons and screwed it up (I wanted to lay in bed and watch a movie!).

Quoting ceciliam:

I hate when my days don't go as planned. Hopefully your evening will be better.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 26, 2010 at 5:30 AM

LOL! Gotta love the places men choose to take kids for meals!

Quoting gabe06tara07:

My day was exhausting... Tara and I went to my cousins baby shower in connecticut.  A nice 3 hour drive each way with traffic.  It was good to see all my family again and have a day just me and Tara.  Although I did miss my boys, they had a great day without us.  I go a picture from sent to me from DH around lunch time- my FIL and Husband took my son out to lunch... to Hooters.  My son can't stop talking about how much fun it was lol

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 26, 2010 at 7:39 AM

That sounds like a nice relaxing day:)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Our day was really good. We all took naps together, watched some movies, when our for a ride in the rain storm to get some ice cream and then visit my husband's cousin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)