Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick hello

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

Stopping by to say hello... it's been a while.  We are all doing well.  Everyone is adjusting well to life with two children.  Addison loves her little sister.  Gianna is 4 months old and almost 7 pounds now!  She is still on all of her monitors, but they haven't gone off in about a week so we are making good progress with the apnea spells.  Taking care of her is a full time job, so I have decided not to go back to work in September like originally planned.  As much as I miss my job, it's time to stay home and be a mommy for a little bit longer.  I'm not ready to leave her with anyone yet.  Addison is doing great, she is back in daycare and loves her teachers and friends.   She is much more social than before and speaking at the level of a 2 year old (she is only 15 months).  Thats my little update for now, hope to update you all again very soon.  Life is hectic these days.

Addy

Gianna

Kathleen... 

Mommy to Addison (05/07/09) and Gianna (03/31/10), Wife to Greg (03/23/08)

jigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbonin lovetoddler girlbaby girl

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM

They are getting sooo big!  Come visit the center with me on the 1st day of school since I'm not going back to work until mid November when Jamie goes on maternity leave!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Great to hear from you Kathleen! Love the update! The girls look great! Keep us posted when you can! We miss you!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:44 AM

that's great to hear that everything is going great.

jen113000
by Jenna on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Go glad to hear your update! Both girls are gorgeous and Gianna is getting soo big! Wonderful news!

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Wonderful news about your little ones!  Take care and visit again soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)