Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 8/24: The Beach

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:33 AM
  • 18 Replies

Do you like the beach? How often do you go?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Everyone knows that I love the beach! I try to get there at least once a week if not twice. My kids are beach lovers but my youngest is ready to go after 1 1/2 hours...so my visits are never long. I remember loving to sit out there from 11 am until the sunset with friends...I miss those times!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:36 AM

And you have the nerve to ask me this as you sit on the beach from gorgeous Aruba???? ...The nerve Brooke!!!!!  LOL

mindy3-6
by Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:42 AM

Love the beach.  We don't go often enough.  We went for a 4 day vacation in June and going for Labor Day weekend.  We probably made 7 or 8 day trips. Planning another weekend for the end of September, hopefully the weather will hold out, and maybe several other day trips. 

ceciliam
by Lynn on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:56 AM

I like to look at the beach & walk on the board walk. I have never been much of a sun bather and I don't really like going in the ocean. So basically, I think the beach is beautiful and I love looking at it but I don't necessarily want to hang out on it.

I also haven't been to the beach once this summer. Usually we go at least once a summer, maybe twice.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM

I haven't been to the beach yet! LOL!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

And you have the nerve to ask me this as you sit on the beach from gorgeous Aruba???? ...The nerve Brooke!!!!!  LOL

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM

I am not a huge fan of the beach. Something about sand kind of scheeves (sp) me. I will go, though. I would rather play by the pool.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM

oh, we only go to the beach on vacation.

syrianmommy
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM

My hubby and I LOVE the beach, my daughter on the other hand isnt a fan at all. She will stay for maybe 30 mins to an hour and then is done with it. This summer have been about 5 times or so.

jen113000
by Jenna on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I like it but hate the sand lol does that make any sense?? I like sitting in a chair on the beach but absolutely hate the sand touching me lol...... We don't go all that much. We've gone once this summer and if were abled to make it to NC we will go to the beach there a few times.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Love the beach and we try to go as much as we can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)