Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so im thinking of chopping all my hair off again..

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM
  • 10 Replies

ive had pretty short hair for alot of years.. i had grown it out for a while though becuase of being in a on of weddings and having an updo. As much as i like being abel to pull it 1/2 up (not long enough for a full ponytail) im thinking i want to just cut it all off again lol.. anyone have any cute haircut ideas they have seen lately??

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I have an angled bob and I love it. I can put the front up a bit. I grew mine out for my wedding, then I had my first son and chopped it all off. I just have no patience for long hair with kids around. Plus, I just look better with shorter hair. I have had it really short (ie step out of the shower and one swipe with the towel and it's dry). During the summer I like to have it short, out of my face, etc.

Habibti812
by Joni on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:12 AM

I was just going to say Brooke just got a really cute short cut!

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:14 AM

do you have a pic of your cut?? is it just a traditional angled bob.. ala Victoria Beckham? lol  i have had that cut before and it was really cute..  i was even thinking maybe going shorter all around again like short in front too not keeping it bobbed under my chin .. hmmmm

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 AM

well, I love your current pic...your hair is beautiful all pulled up like that and its very flattering on you.  I'm a long haired girl (I have so much wave and curl if I cut it I would be a slave to the hair appliances).  But I bet this would be really cute on you - you even look like Keira Knightly.

Keira Knightley Short Hair Style

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:37 AM

thank you.. that hair style took HOURS! lol my hair is really pretty short.. just under my chin and to my hairline in the back.. the stylist was able to do a mock-updo. and it came out really great! she just pinned it all back and it looked like it was up!

Quoting jerzeetomato:

well, I love your current pic...your hair is beautiful all pulled up like that and its very flattering on you.  I'm a long haired girl (I have so much wave and curl if I cut it I would be a slave to the hair appliances).  But I bet this would be really cute on you - you even look like Keira Knightly.

Keira Knightley Short Hair Style

Habibti812
by Joni on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM

She did post a pic of it when she got it a week or two ago..

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM

ohh ok.. off to search!!!! thanks

Quoting Habibti812:

She did post a pic of it when she got it a week or two ago..

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I don't have a really good picture since we are on vacation. I just have vacation pictures. It is not quiet as angeled and Victoria's. I want it that way, but my hair is really not thick enough.Here is a picture the day I got it cut. It's really not a great photo.

Quoting Rychelle:

do you have a pic of your cut?? is it just a traditional angled bob.. ala Victoria Beckham? lol  i have had that cut before and it was really cute..  i was even thinking maybe going shorter all around again like short in front too not keeping it bobbed under my chin .. hmmmm

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:02 AM

thanks!! thats a really great cut on you!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I don't have a really good picture since we are on vacation. I just have vacation pictures. It is not quiet as angeled and Victoria's. I want it that way, but my hair is really not thick enough.Here is a picture the day I got it cut. It's really not a great photo.

Quoting Rychelle:

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Thanks, I'm actually going to grow out the bangs so i can sweep them to the side.

Quoting Rychelle:

thanks!! thats a really great cut on you!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Rychelle:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)