Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So glad Justin will be home soon!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Jen
  • 7 Replies

Yeah, the day didn't get better...in fact, it may have gotten worse.

I feel like I've done nothing but  break up fights!

Connor hits Chloe when she does something to upset up.

Connor throws toys when the toy pisses him off.

I caught Connor climbing on top of his play kitchen.

Both kids have refused to put clothing on today.  Not even the promise of going outside got them to put anything on.

Chloe peed on my kitchen floor then proceeded to slip in it.  It was all over her and the floor...that was bath number 1 for her.

Then they went into my room and managed to get a bottle of my lotion.  Guess I need to put it in the closet and not on top of the roll-top desk.  They then decided to rub it on each other.  That was bath 2 or Chloe and bath 1 for Connor.

Connor threw a wooden stool and it almost hit Chloe.

I have no idea what happened as I was making dinner but there was a lot of screaming from the kids at each other.  There was no blood and I never caught them doing anything.

My bathroom and part of my hallway is wet.  I found 2 play tea cups on the bathroom sink and the toilet seat was wet.  I really hope no one drank the toilet water.

Apparently the sofa is only for front rolls and jumping on...I'm so worried one of the kids will break a bone.

I tried to put my feet up and the kids took that as an invitation to play with my feet and big toe...I hate having my feet touched and mu big toe hasn't healed from breaking it almost a year ago.

I have the wine chilling, once Justin gets home I will break into it.  A glass or two will lower my stress...I hope.

Follow my sewing blog here

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:07 PM

So sorry your day didn't get better, Momma! Hope it gets better when Justin gets home!

Habibti812
by Joni on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Oh man mama!! You deserve a break!

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:15 PM

margarita timecheers!! 

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:43 PM

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Sep. 1, 2010 at 7:23 AM

All I can do is laugh, because you put so much humor into your writing that it's hard to focus on the bad things!!! LOL Maybe that's a good thing for you....if you can't find any way to make a little fun of it, then you will completely lose your mind!!!

I sure remember those days and I do NOt want to relive them!!! LOL

Myspace Comments  

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Sep. 1, 2010 at 7:24 AM

On a Chloe note....my daughter actually stood over the vent and peed down it!!!

Myspace Comments  

jms124
by Jen on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

All I can do is laugh, because you put so much humor into your writing that it's hard to focus on the bad things!!! LOL Maybe that's a good thing for you....if you can't find any way to make a little fun of it, then you will completely lose your mind!!!

I sure remember those days and I do NOt want to relive them!!! LOL

There are days that I'm laughing because it's the only thing to keep me from crying :0)  I try not to take myself too seriously.

And your daughter peeing down the vet...that's priceless!

Follow my sewing blog here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)