Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Venting--quickly!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I still cannot find time to workout with this FT working thing. And part of the problem is my wonderful adoreable little baby who I love more than anything. But she makes me crazy! I have currently been up every few mins since 10 to 3am either flipping her back onto her tummy or giving her the paci back b/c everytime she rolls onto her back and/or loses the paci she fusses. UUGGHH. Of course yesterday she slept fine and I could have worked out in the AM but how was I to know? I could workout at night after the kids go to bed but if I have been up all night the night before I am too tired to stay up late! Know what I mean?

I am tired. At least I try and sneak home early so I can go for a run before it gets dark out but that's not gonna last much longer! Not working out for a few days makes me cranky. I have to figure this out........

Ok, I'm done. Gotta go!

Thankful and loving wife to Andrew since 2002 and proud mommy to Emily born in 2006 and Jordyn in 2010. My 2 favorite girls!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:14 AM

When you figure it out, please let me know. B/c I think the only way I will lose the weight is by doing something besides laundry and cleaning! LOL! Good luck. Hugs, M!

jen113000
by Jenna on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:24 AM

What kind of job are you doing? Any way to squeeze in a mini work out throughout the day?? Other then that I am not sure just you just have to do it whether your tired or not. Exercise should help you not be so tired so maybe try to push through being tired and workout and you will find yourself not so tired.. Hmmm sorry I'm not much of help!

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I got nothing but a sympathetic ear - I know it's tough to squeeze everything in during the day when working full time.  I know your hubby has a busy schedule with classes, etc.  Is there someone that could help out with the kids for maybe an hour early in the evening so you could get your workout?

meegs23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I hear ya! I don't even work and I'm having a really hard time!  I quit the gym, because C was having a freak out every time I left her. So it became tiring every morning to fight with her so I could run 5 miles- she won that battle. When they nap, I'm usually eating my lunch and getting all the stuff done that I couldn't do with them running around.  At night I'm so tired of chasing after them, I just want to sit and watch my shows!  I just really need to get back to the nap time workout! My friggin pants are getting tight......... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)