Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

passions

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  • 8 Replies
What are you passionate about? What gets you all riled up?
I find I get worked up over things that don't really effect me much but seem to light a fire, point in case, the ramsey chef thread lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
janitablue
by Janita on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I am passionate about love,my family, my son and of course my husband. I got riled up by the lack of respect that children have with their parents. I could never ever talk to my parents any ole way. I get riled up when I see people pollute. They dump their trash any ole way.  I really rile up when people smoke when they is a child in front of them. Excuss me I don't why die of cancer neither does my son. Can you  go some where else and smoke. Please the list can go on and on.

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I guess I'll have to say the dismal state of education in this country.  I could rant for hours.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:32 AM

The environment, I would think. We are extremely eco-friendly in my house. I will go on and on in conversation about what things people can do for our environment. I love talking about the steps I've made in my journy with this.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Oooh, you should make a post highlighting some of the things you do! I'm big on being environmentally friendly, so I'm sure I could learn some new things.

Quoting bhwrn1:

The environment, I would think. We are extremely eco-friendly in my house. I will go on and on in conversation about what things people can do for our environment. I love talking about the steps I've made in my journy with this.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Oh boy, you sure you want me to do that? The list is LONG! LOL!

Quoting ceciliam:

Oooh, you should make a post highlighting some of the things you do! I'm big on being environmentally friendly, so I'm sure I could learn some new things.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ceciliam
by Lynn on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Absolutely!!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting ceciliam:

Quoting bhwrn1:

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Sep. 30, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I second, third, fourth and fifth that!!!

Quoting ceciliam:

Absolutely!!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting ceciliam:

Quoting bhwrn1:

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Sep. 30, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I'll do it later after the kids are fed, bathed and in bed :)

Quoting jerzeetomato:

I second, third, fourth and fifth that!!!

Quoting ceciliam:

Absolutely!!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting ceciliam:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)