Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM
  • 7 Replies

My children are driving me NUTS today!  Abso-f&%$ing-lutely nuts!  I woke up with a headache and they haven't stopped talking all day.  E was an absolute beast in Target. We came home, she is at least napping, but C has been screaming Mooooom-mmmmeeeeeee from her crib for an HOUR!  Screaming bloody murder. She did this last night as well. I don't know where it is coming from. Oh, and if I hear the following words come out of E's mouth one more time today, I'm going to need a medicated vacation: "Fine", "No", "Why"and"I don't want to."   Seriously, I never get worked up but holy shit this day is taxing and it's not even 3pm!  I need aspirin.....  

vent complete

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ceciliam
by Lynn on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:23 PM

There must be something in the air. Brayden had the biggest, most ridiculous tantrum at Wegmans today! In his 4 1/2 years, he has never acted like he did today. I was beside myself! We never have these issues....he is always so well behaved in public. It was like he was possessed!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Yup, must be a full moon or something. C has been out of control and Benj is the tantrum king. Plus A is not listening, very unusual. I think we all need an MNO!

meegs23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM

OMG. It's crazy! E actually sat on the floor in Target and wouldn't get up.  She NEVER does that! So embarassing! There must be something in the air because the two other babes in Mommy and Me today were also bears.  I finally caved and just let her be awake. She better not pull this tonight at bedtime or I may have a stroke.

Vodka Martini anyone?!?! Too bad I don't drink them, but it sounds good right now!

shjlm5
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:06 PM

My son was terrible this morning, in tears because he didn't want to go to school.  Finally got him to school only to get a call from the nurse like 4 times.  Made my husband go pick him up finally because I'm about to go on maternity leave and need to work as much as possible.  My husband then proceeded to call me after picking up my son to tell me how he is fine and acting up.  Gotta be something in the air.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Is it a full moon? lol!

meegs23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Just checked- it was a full moon on my birthday- last Thursday!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM

this is why I stopped having babies!!!LOL

seriously, we all have those days and are so thankful when someone else has them for us! Get better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)