Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 12/9: Old Time Rock n' Roll!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

Do you have an old time rock n' roll artist that you like to listen to?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Bon Jovi - but he'll never be old!!! lol  Springsteen, and the greatest peace, love and harmonizers ever - Crosby, Stills and Nash.

HTMommy
by Crystal on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:45 AM
I LOVE the Cars, the Doors, Led Zepplin...BEATLES uhm there really are sooo many more...never liked the stones though LOL besides how old are we talking about like Chubby Checker and Buddy Holly old?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:53 AM

I love all my 80's songs...it brings me back. now if it could only bring my figure back snd take away the wrinkles, we'd be good!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Does Def Leppard count?

I love music from the 80's and 50's & 60's. I like some 70's stuff but not too much.

I'm probably one of the only people who can't tolerate music from groups like The Rolling Stones or the Beatles....

HTMommy
by Crystal on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM
Hahaha I love 80's too but mostly bc I was born and remember listening to it on the radio and singing in the camaro with my momma...I went Everywhere with my mom bc we didn't have a sitter for me so that was our bonding. Driving up and down 295 listenin to the radio singing along! Now we drive up and down the highway cursing at morons that need to get off the damn road! Ahhh I miss the good old days!!!!!!! LmfAo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Bon Jovi.... is Aerostar 80's.  Not really into 80's music perse, just enjoy a few songs from the artists.

kbpegasus
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Fats Domino.  That's old time rock and roll.  Now I have to tell you I love Led Zepplin, Jethro Tull, the Stones, and Lynard Skinard too!

mrsr0125
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:28 AM

No you're not. I hate them too. It sounds like we like all the same music.

Quoting ceciliam:

Does Def Leppard count?

I love music from the 80's and 50's & 60's. I like some 70's stuff but not too much.

I'm probably one of the only people who can't tolerate music from groups like The Rolling Stones or the Beatles....

Thankful and loving wife to Andrew since 2002 and proud mommy to Emily born in 2006 and Jordyn in 2010. My 2 favorite girls!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)