Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is on top...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM
  • 22 Replies

Of your Christmas tree? Angel, star or something else? Do you always put the same thing on top or do you change it up?

**JENNA**Proud Momma to my boys Ryan Andrew(3-28-06) and Kyle James(6-12-09)!!My toddler rides rear-facing because he's 75% more likely to survive a crash than a forward facing toddler.  I like those odds!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhmomma
by Becky on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM

We have a Santa topper

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM

nothing because our tree hits the top of our celling so if we put anything on top it would get crushed.

jen113000
by Jenna on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Have you tried trimming the tree?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

nothing because our tree hits the top of our celling so if we put anything on top it would get crushed.

betsystipo
by Betsy on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM

I have a tin star that I LOVE.  However it didn't fit on our big tree in living room so it will go on the boys tree downstairs!  My husband had already trimmed the bottom of the tree twice, I just couldn't ask him to do it again!  LOL

jen113000
by Jenna on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Post a picture of it when you get the chance!

Quoting mhmomma:

We have a Santa topper

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Quoting jen113000:

Have you tried trimming the tree?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

We can't trim the tree it's a fake one not a real one. If we wanted to put something on top we could bend the top branch but since our celling are high and the tree is 9ft it putting a topper on the tree would not really fit it would hit the celling.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM

We do a star or Angel. The last 2 years our main tree has had an Angel

stephsmom05
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM

I always put my daughters baby christmas hat on top.  THis year nothing though.  Since we moved all my stuff ist at my moms and Im not sure where it is :(   Im gonna try searching again today tho.

mhmomma
by Becky on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM

That's sweet.  I hope you can find it.

Quoting stephsmom05:

I always put my daughters baby christmas hat on top.  THis year nothing though.  Since we moved all my stuff ist at my moms and Im not sure where it is :(   Im gonna try searching again today tho.

mhmomma
by Becky on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I will do.  It is a very simple topper.  The kids loved it so we got it.  It is a cone shaped Santa topper.

Quoting jen113000:

Post a picture of it when you get the chance!

Quoting mhmomma:

We have a Santa topper

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)