Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Jersey shore vacation

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  • 13 Replies

My friend and I want a vacation at the jersey shore this summer. I don't know where to start. If anyone have any suggestions please let me know.

by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM

are you looking for a party atmosphere? just adults? kids too? looking for more laidback?  depending on what you want changes where id say to go.. but i always suggest Cape May!!! its gorgeous... amazing resturants, very family oriented and also has good bars to party at.. but not get Seaside (jersey shore crazy) Seaside isnt as nice.. like at all.. not even close.. but has your big party zone. Ocean City is nice but a dry city, so if you want bars, dont go there.. 

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2011 at 12:07 PM

just adding i live close to seaside and have owned a vacation house in cape may for the past like 20 years.. so any info you need i can help with those 2 areas! :)

jswmomma
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 12:15 PM

2 women or more maybe co-ed. kiddies will be home. looking to relax, have fun, sun and rarely few party.

jswmomma
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Quoting jswmomma:

2 women or more maybe co-ed. kiddies will be home. looking to relax, have fun, sun and rarely few party.

Really want to do a weekend thing but notice that during summer peak it has to be a weekly rental.

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2011 at 12:31 PM

you can get a hotel or B&B in cape may for a weekend.. its really nice and relaxing.. great places to eat, dinner theaters, bars with bands.. martini lounge, there is the little centr of town with all shops.. its a victorian town so they have tours of the houses,(which are beyond gorgeous) horse and carriage rides.. the light house.. you can take the ferry over toe Delaware for the day even bring bikes and ride around over there.. id look into cape may for sure!!! if you choose there i can help youwith what hotels or B&Bs and what restaurants are good and where the good bars are..

jswmomma
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 12:33 PM

We definitely want 2 bedroom and bath plus be @ least 3 blocks away from the beach. Were splitting between us so money is crucial.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Partying? Sea Isle or Wildwood

Relaxing or sights ? Cape May

Seclusion? Strathmere

Family atmosphere? Ocean City

the ultimate fun for a girls night? Atlantic city

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM

let me see what i can find for you..so u woulndt want 2 hotels rooms? u want a house rental?  and ditto above the ultimate girls night would be AC!!!!

jswmomma
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 2:05 PM

condo or house rental. Not to expensive

jswmomma
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 2:05 PM

They have the beach in ac

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN