Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Relocating to Montclair NJ

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi moms, I'm moving to Montclair from texas on March and im looking for friendly anti vaccine doctor, anyone has and idea and maybe can help me?

Also moms of autistic kids please friend me, i would like to get to meet u, I have a 3 yr old boy with autism and a baby girl that so far is fine, I want to be able to go out to places with other moms that get it :)

PS: Don't post any comments about vaccines and the likes, is my decision and it should be respected regardless of what ur believes are :) just be friendly and answer if u know thank u :)

by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I'm not anywhere near Montclair, but we have other mommies who are and I'm sure they will respond.  I just wanted to say welcome to the group and NJ!!!

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

New Jersey

Doctor City Phone Number Accepted Insurance Submitted By
Dr. Michael Cascarina Brick Unknown Unknown Patient
Dr. Noha Polack, MD Bayonne, and Union City 201-319-9800 Most Patient
Dr. Navas Colts Neck Unknown Unknown Patient
Dr. Howard Schlachter Essex Fells 973-226-8393 Unknown Patient
Dr. Maria Micale DO Hackensack Unknown Unknown Patient
Dr. Chi Hackettstown Unknown Unknown Patient
Dr. Cotler Millburn Unknown Unknown Patient
Dr. Lawrence Rosen Oradell Unknown Unknown Patient
Dr. Julia Bramwell MD, FAAP Parsippany 973-401-1818 Unknown Patient
Dr. Lois Honcharuk NP Summit Unknown Unknown Patient

http://novaxdoctors.webs.com/doctorlist.htm#New Jersey

This doctor  looks cute  , I mean looks like he is well versed on the topic ... lol. http://www.wholechildcenter.org/media.html

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2011 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Dr. Roger Lope  603 Lackawanna Avenue West Paterson, NJ 07424 (973) 237-6222
Its For the Love of Life Inc. Hes a Holistic Practitioner.. not a pediatritian.. but works with kids.. my whole family including my kids go to him.  he uses intuitive healing, herbal therapy, chiropractic, homeopathic treatments, amung others.. he has a special needs daughter who has never been vaxed.. none of his kids have.. he has fought in court for years about it and had a ton of info too if you need it.. if you call over there to make an appt or to ask questions you willget his office manager Judy... one of the nicest people you will EVER meet,... any questions you have she will behappy to answer and if she cant she will have Doc (thats what hes known as) call you back.. if you want any other info from me too about him, feel free to ask!! :) my family all sees him fro anything from colds, to stress, to phyical pain, to arthritis, to cancer, to my sons hearing impairment, to depression... so if you have ANYTHING wrong.. hes your man lol  

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2011 at 4:06 PM

If you want a regular Pedi, try Dr Maria Yerovi in Bloomfield, NJ..  my oldest saw her for like 3 years before we moved.. shes amazing!!!! super nice.. im not sure what her stand is on Vaxing.. but you can make an appt to talk to her about it.. i know she was find with our delayed vaxing.. and shes so nice i dont see her giving you an issue about the topic.. even if shes not "for" it she wont belittle you.. shes too nice!!! lol

Nanny_Mohr
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Hey Thanks I will check him out, sounds great :)

Quoting Rychelle:

Dr. Roger Lope  603 Lackawanna Avenue West Paterson, NJ 07424 (973) 237-6222
Its For the Love of Life Inc. Hes a Holistic Practitioner.. not a pediatritian.. but works with kids.. my whole family including my kids go to him.  he uses intuitive healing, herbal therapy, chiropractic, homeopathic treatments, amung others.. he has a special needs daughter who has never been vaxed.. none of his kids have.. he has fought in court for years about it and had a ton of info too if you need it.. if you call over there to make an appt or to ask questions you willget his office manager Judy... one of the nicest people you will EVER meet,... any questions you have she will behappy to answer and if she cant she will have Doc (thats what hes known as) call you back.. if you want any other info from me too about him, feel free to ask!! :) my family all sees him fro anything from colds, to stress, to phyical pain, to arthritis, to cancer, to my sons hearing impairment, to depression... so if you have ANYTHING wrong.. hes your man lol  

Nanny_Mohr
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Thank you so much!

Quoting jerzeetomato:

I'm not anywhere near Montclair, but we have other mommies who are and I'm sure they will respond.  I just wanted to say welcome to the group and NJ!!!

NatureGirlWell
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I know this is a really old post but I just found this site and wanted to second the endorsement for Dr. Larry Rosen in Oradell (www.wholechildcenter.org). Hope you've found a good match by now.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Good luck on your move. I don't know any doctor like that, but there might be someone here who does!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)