Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 2/9: Road Rage

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

Do you have it? Does your DH/SO? How do you make sure you don't show it in front of the kids?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HTMommy
by Crystal on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:02 AM
I don't drive like a lunatic or anything. Lol I "speed" but by that I mean keeping up with traffic. But I hate being passed if I'm doing 60 or better and I'm being passed I yell at them lol.
My rage is more from people driving too slow for the left lane when you are trying to pass and can't or they tailgate you and act like an idiot. I hate people like that. We have a lot of kids in "cool cars" that drive like morons.
Hubby just gets pissy when driving and we're late he acts like its everyone elses fault so he yells at them. Lol but he's a good driver otherwise. He's gotten a lot better since me. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Guilty as charged!!  I hate bad or inconsiderate drivers.  Unfortunately, I am quick to react, so my kids see it more than I would like.

jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I do sometimes. Depends on what the offender is doing lol.... I hate when people drive under the speed limit. Then ofcourse being cut off, pulled out in front of...and any other crazy thing they can do. I'm quick to react... oops... I've gotten better though lol

njmom516
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I hate when ppl tailgate or swerve in and out of traffic.  I do react alot of times but am trying to work on it . 

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I have road anger, not rage. lol! My biggest peeve is people not driving properly in parking lots. You know....speeding...cutting through parking spaces instead of using the lanes like you are supposed to. Normal common sense stuff. I'm very big on common sense and can't believe how may lack it.

gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM

I do, and I don't hide it in front of the kids.  I control my mouth but if a driver pisses me off I will get mad LOL  I HATE driving and I HATE driving around other people even more.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:10 AM

GUILTY as charged! My Dh is better than me but my 16 year old always tells me I have terrible road rage. I just call it "defensive driving"...lol

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I hate Sunday drivers on a Monday thru Thursday. Seriously people!! Let's MOVE!!!!!!!

Quoting gabe06tara07:

I do, and I don't hide it in front of the kids.  I control my mouth but if a driver pisses me off I will get mad LOL  I HATE driving and I HATE driving around other people even more.

Myspace Comments  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)