Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom 2 last night

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:03 AM
  • 19 Replies

What was your input in last night episode?

Its hard dealing with a sick child and not knowing what is wrong is even harder...

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanys_mom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM
I didn't watch, my dvr is soo backed up! I hope I can catch up on shows between today and tomorrow

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM

My heart goes out to Leah and Corey I could not image what they are going though but thankfully they have each other and there families to support them. Both Chelsea and Jenella are messing and need to grow up and Kailyn need to get out of that helps because she need to get away from Jo's parent's but Jo's mom need to butt out and let her son deal with his relationship problems and stop pushing her to be with her son. I understand she is under there roof but if she wants to date she should be able too. She has made it clear many of times she doesn't want to be with him and his mom needs to understand that and Jo he needs to learn some respect.KaKailynilyn

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I feel so bad for Leah and Corey. I wanted to cry when she said "Mommy would do it for you, but I can't" oh it was heartbreaking.

I think Kailyn is being kind of selfish. Guys should SO not be her focus right now.

Jenelle is a huge trainwreck, need I say more??

And Chelsea... *Sighs* what can you say about her and that idiot boyfriend she has?!

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Its a most watch hope you do =)

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I got a reply from Kailyn this morning on Twitter =) I was in her shoes having the support of another family not ez but she seems to learn from her mistake did you read Jo was arrested with his brother for weed SMH

Quoting Habibti812:

I feel so bad for Leah and Corey. I wanted to cry when she said "Mommy would do it for you, but I can't" oh it was heartbreaking.

I think Kailyn is being kind of selfish. Guys should SO not be her focus right now.

And Chelsea... *Sighs* what can you say about her and that idiot boyfriend she has?!

Jersey_class
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM
It was heartbreaking to watch. Ifeel horrible esp. Theyre so young. I was 19 when i had my son but i couldnt imagaine a sick baby let alone twins that are sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Yes I saw that... She shouldn't be worried about either guy though... Just concentrating on her son- but she was out on dates while her son was at home. I thought that was fairly selfish.

Quoting finallymomof3:

I got a reply from Kailyn this morning on Twitter =) I was in her shoes having the support of another family not ez but she seems to learn from her mistake did you read Jo was arrested with his brother for weed SMH

Quoting Habibti812:

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Bumping this up so we can hear more opinions!

gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:10 PM

I need to watch last nights then I will get back to you so here is a bump for my personal benefit lol

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Thanks ladies.... I cant wait to see next week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)