Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get this.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

So when I was driving to the hospital the other day I saw a crime scene! And I was wondering what happened, but I just saw it on the news!

One of those little buses was all roped off with crime scene tape right by Crooks ave in Clifton, and I just saw someone was stabbed on the bus!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew SOMETHING had happened- but now I know what it was! I drove past shortly after it had happened!

Did anyone else see this or hear about it?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrsr0125
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Yes! Well sort of. I heard about a stabbing on a bus in clifton when I was passing by the TV this morning on the news. I didn't hear the story tho.
But that's cool that u saw it tho! I love seeing stuff like that! Well, not that I love that that stuff happens....you know what I mean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I was ticked because I was trying to get to the hospital. I told my father in law "I passed a crime scene or smoething!" He said.. YOu should have just taken Getty.. LOL

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I didn't hear about this.

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:18 PM

It was on the news tonight.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Mar. 3, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Didnt hear about it but scary!

HTMommy
by Crystal on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:34 AM
Omg that is scary! I don't watch the news anymore lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Thanks for posting the link!

Quoting bergencounty:

Scary .... http://www.northjersey.com/news/030111_Video_captures_slashing_on_Clifton_minibus.html

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Sick world we live in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)