Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

The New Jersey Resource Guide

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
1catMcG
by Member on Jun. 21, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Do you know of favorite play groups for North Jersey?

Grandnan11
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Thanks for writing this post. Its very helpful and useful. I hope you all have happy holidays here at New Jersey Moms! I am looking forward to reading more from you too. Enjoy the day.

SheilaCred
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Moms,

I live in central NJ.  I am looking for a good GYN in central NJ.  My research is showing all the good doctors in Northern NJ.

Mrsgoober
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I would like to know ifyou can add Diet Center of Union, NJ at 908-688-3438, 1492 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083 to your links of places.  It helped me get back to my goal weight when nothing else was working and I loved the one on one counseling.  I wold love to be able to share with the rest of NJ.  Thank you!

skashdan
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM

HI!  My name is Stephanie and I am with Primrose Schools-  We are having an AWESOME Parenting event at our Primrose School of Warren.  I know as a mom it has helped me with getting my child to eat better! 

When: Tuesday, August 7, 2012
6:30 - 8:00 pm

Where: Primrose School of Warren- 117 Mt. Bethel Road, Warren, NJ  908-822-9900

What: Dr. Laura Jana, pediatrician and national author of Food Fights and Heading Home with Your Baby, will be sharing practical tips for parents’ daily nutritional challenges.

RSVP to jwaddy@primroseschools.com to receive your signed copy of her book the night of the event!

ChrisB33
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Click here to see Bergen County, NJ's favorite ice cream parlor as voted on by mybergen.com visitors! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN