Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jeans for kids...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:10 AM
  • 35 Replies

Where do you buy your kids jeans at?? How long do they last before getting holes in the knee's???

I'm getting frustrated that Ryan's jeans keep getting holes in them!!!!!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Lynn on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM

I buy Brayden jeans from Old Navy and Children's Place.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM

I buy them at a number of places. For A I get them at The Gap. They fit him the best and while they are more expensive, they seem to last pretty well. I have been buying jeans for Benj at Target or using A's old jeans. I don't think the Target ones are quality (Cherokee, Genuine Kids, Wrangler). A used to put a hole in the knee of them very quicky and Benj seems to be doing the same. I also find they don't fit as well. For Benj, I have some Children's place jeans and I really like them for him. They last and are not as pricey as The Gap ones. I want to try out Old Navy for both of them next time I need to buy some.

patlizvic
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 AM

I have girls and they like the holes in the knees. lol

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM
i buy m from target n Walmart or get hand me Downs... i can't afford much else but he puts holes in em quick. i guess cuz they r cheap... it sucks...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Yea I've come to realize that Target jeans are not good quality anymore. I'm going to try Old Navy next..... I've bought from Sears too and they even said on the tags... extra material at the knee's... and Ryan still put holes in them!

jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:23 AM

LOL!

Quoting patlizvic:

I have girls and they like the holes in the knees. lol

betsystipo
by Betsy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:23 AM

I still have hand me downs from my BF's boys - they are Gap or Old Navy.  I bought the boys jeans at Crazy 8s, I love them bc they are a bit softer and have an adjustable waist.  But they don't wear them enough to get holes in the knees, they just wear sweats and the workout pants more often

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM

mostly from Crazy8 or Childrens Place recently. they seem to be the only ones that have been fitting them right,.

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I get them children's place, H&M, and my sister in law buys them Polo ones... None of them have ever gotten holes in the knees.

mhmomma
by Becky on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:02 AM
I buy from Old Navy Gap Childrens Place Target and Crazy 8. I have never had a problem with holes in jeans though. Oh and JC Penney
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)