Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just booked Tara's party...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

I just booked Tara's birthday party at Bounce-U in Paramus.  She is so excited.  I am broke, but cannot wait to see the smile on her face!  She is such a ball of energy so I know she will love it!

Anyone have a party there or been to one there?  Likes? Dislikes?

I can't believe my baby will be 4 in less than a month.  Where did the time go?

Stephanie- Mommy to Gabe (02/06/06) and Tara (05/06/07)

Wife to my husband Eric, who was called to live with God on September 02, 2010.  Rest In Peace my Love.  Forever in Our Hearts.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mhmomma
by Becky on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:37 PM

We went to a party there a few years ago and the kids loved it.  It does get a little nutty but super fun.

jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM

I've never been to a bounce U but I've been to places just like it. She will have a blast!

KatieBellsMom
by Tracy on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:05 PM

We've been to SEVERAL parties there & had one at a similar place.

LOVE the fact that they wheel a cart out to bring in the cake & load all the stuff (gifts, etc) in your car at the end.

Dislike? Well the ones by us have 2 bounce rooms & the spend like 30 min in each....the kids get bored w/ 1 after a while because there are only like 3 inflatables...then they go to the next & the same thing there.

The other down side is that they're a party factory & you don't have time to really hang & talk at the end...it's clean up & move out.

But - my DD loves going to those parties...& she is upset that we're not doing a bounce party this year :)

HTMommy
by Crystal on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I've been to a couple, the first room has like 3 giant bouncy things a bounce house, a giant blow up slide and a combo slide bounce room then the next room had an obsticle course the length of the room a giant velcro bounce thing where you put the vest on runa dn jump and cling yourself to the velcro then another obsticle course/slide. We went for kindergarteners and they had a friggin blast. we had a breakfast bday party so there were donuts and bagels coffee and cocoa for the kids then cupcakes and cake. It seems rather expensive though...I dunno I'm just cheap LOL

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:17 PM
I was just at that one about 3 months ago. Benj had fun (after he got over his initial shyness thing).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieBellsMom
by Tracy on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:16 PM

oh another bonus - the kids usually collapse in the car on the way home :)

kelly8605
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I had my sons party at the on in Cherry Hill and the kids had a blast.  There wasn't another  party scheduled after our time slot, so they gave the kids an extra 20 minutes to bounce!!!

gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Apr. 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Thanks for the input!  She's so excited.  We are doing a joint-party for her and my friends daughter since they have bdays 2 days apart.    The party is May 7th, I'll let you all know how it goes!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 14, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Benj's favorite part was all the slides!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)