Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JUNE EDITION: New members introduce yourselves here!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:05 PM
  • 25 Replies

Welcome to the New Jersey Moms Group! We are happy to have you here...take a moment and introduce yourself!

Check out our most popular post, June Randoms, and jump right in with your random thoughts:)

welcome

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
priceisright07
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Hello, I'm Elizabeth. I live in Atlantic County. I have three kids, 4,2 and 11 weeks! I started on CM in 07 but took a break for e few years. Just came back a few months ago 

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Hi Elizabeth! Welcome back to CM and welcome to the NJ Moms group:)

Quoting priceisright07:

Hello, I'm Elizabeth. I live in Atlantic County. I have three kids, 4,2 and 11 weeks! I started on CM in 07 but took a break for e few years. Just came back a few months ago 

DylansMom1207
by Renee on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Been on for a while, but not sure I ever introduced myself.

My name is Renee.  I live in Lincoln Park (Morris County).  Kind of centraly located in Northern NJ.   I can get to most places fairly easily.  I have two wonderful boys 3yo & 1yo.  They are the best things to come into my life along with my husband.  I'm enjoying watching them grow up and doing lots of fun things with them.  This group is really helping me with great ideas too!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Welcome Renee! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the group:)

This is my favorite group on CM!

Quoting DylansMom1207:

My name is Renee.  I live in Lincoln Park (Morris County).  Kind of centraly located in Northern NJ.   I can get to most places fairly easily.  I have two wonderful boys 3yo & 1yo.  They are the best things to come into my life along with my husband.  I'm enjoying watching them grow up and doing lots of fun things with them.  This group is really helping me with great ideas too!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:39 AM

BUMP!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Welcome Elizabeth!

Quoting priceisright07:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Finally, I know your name!!!! I was wondering what it was! My parents live in West Caldwell, not too far from you! We often go to Growrite during the summer to get garden stuff! Love that place!

Quoting DylansMom1207:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

DylansMom1207
by Renee on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM

GroRite is right down the road from me.  I could actually walk if I felt like it. LOL

Quoting bhwrn1:

Finally, I know your name!!!! I was wondering what it was! My parents live in West Caldwell, not too far from you! We often go to Growrite during the summer to get garden stuff! Love that place!

Quoting DylansMom1207:

Renee
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:58 PM

That place is great! I could spend hours there, actually. We never leave empty handed. Do you get affected by flooding where you are?

Quoting DylansMom1207:

GroRite is right down the road from me.  I could actually walk if I felt like it. LOL

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting DylansMom1207:

Lilypie

pnb1024
by Bonnie on Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Hello Everyone!  I've been on for a while as well, but I haven't introduced myself.  I'm Bonnie and I'm from Woodland Park (aka West Paterson).  I have two wonderful little boys Brayden who is 2.5 and Sean is 5 months. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)