Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:36 AM
  • 20 Replies

Happy Friday everyone! What's on the agenda for today? How about the weekend??

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM

Working! What else is new???

Tomorrow we are goin to my parent's fora  bbq. Sun we were going to my MIL's but DH seems to have forgotten and now doesn't want to go, fine with me!

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Mmmm bbq sounds nice!!! So what will you do Sunday if you don't go to MIL's?? LOL to Jeff forgetting and now not wanting to go lol gotta love men....

Quoting bhwrn1:

Tomorrow we are goin to my parent's fora  bbq. Sun we were going to my MIL's but DH seems to have forgotten and now doesn't want to go, fine with me!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Not sure. Hang in my backyard? Maybe set up our new little pool?

Quoting jen113000:

Mmmm bbq sounds nice!!! So what will you do Sunday if you don't go to MIL's?? LOL to Jeff forgetting and now not wanting to go lol gotta love men....

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I don't think we have any plans for the weekend. I'll have to check the weather and figure out what we will do.

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Whoo Hoo!!!! get off @ 1:30 (we have summer hrs) taking my car to the dealership to get service & if hyundai don't stop playing games with my car I'm going to scream!!! 

Tonight taking my girls to see Monte Carlo

tomorrow I have to work my p/t 9am-12pm & after that idk

sunday - inlaws for dinner.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Yay for summer hours! That's great!!! Have a great weekend!!

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Whoo Hoo!!!! get off @ 1:30 (we have summer hrs) taking my car to the dealership to get service & if hyundai don't stop playing games with my car I'm going to scream!!! 

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Hope you have fun with whatever you chose to do!

Quoting ceciliam:

I don't think we have any plans for the weekend. I'll have to check the weather and figure out what we will do.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:05 AM

No idea what our plans are for tonight or tomorrow ( depending on how Ryan is )... Sunday we have a birthday party and then dinner with the boys Great Grandmother and Great Aunt who is up visiting from Florida.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM

I wish I had summer hours on Friday. When I lived in Ohio, my job was longer M-Thurs so we could leave by 1pm on Fridays! I loved that, especially in the summer!

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

DylansMom1207
by Renee on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM

TGIF! 

We are heading to our town lake this afternoon with a friend and her daughter.  Her duaghter is about 6 months older than my son, so they play nice together.  The weather doesn't look so hot.  Praying it changes :)

This weekend is unplanned.  We are having friends over for a small bbq Sunday evening.  Just our two families.  Should be nice.  Otherwise, free as a bird :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)