Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you remember my posts about little Aubrey, update!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:24 AM
  • 20 Replies

Today it has been 1 year since she was first diagosed with Leukemia. As some of you remember from my posts, she has been fighting her butt off, and after the gift of a marrow donor, her labs have been coming back 100% donor. Well yesterday she broke out in a rash, and was having problems with her eyes. They took her right in and it was confirmed she has Graft vs Host disease. Which means her body is rejecting the donated marrow. :(   They are starting a new series of medication now. Please send your prayers/thoughts/energy etc to her again. Lets hope this amazing little one beats the crap out of this too just like she did cancer!! thanks

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Oh no. That poor baby :-( She has been through so much!! Im sending tons of prayers her way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Lynn on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Oh, poor Aubrey:(

Sending prayers her way....praying

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:43 AM

thanks ladies!!! it has just been such a roller coaster for them! even when she was home and healthy a few months ago, she fell in the kitchen and broke her leg!!! it just never ends for this little one.

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Sending lots of prayers and well wishes.

jen113000
by Jenna on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:59 AM

She has been through so much already :(

That poor baby, I hope the medicine works..

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:15 AM

OMGosh, that poor little girl. She's a fighter, that one. I just know she will pull through. This post gave me chills.

HTMommy
by Crystal on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:44 AM
Holy cow! Can't she catch a break?!? She's a fighter though, we've seen that through and through. Keeping everything humanly possible crossed and sending good vibes and prayers that she pulls through this bout of terrible too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by Becky on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Oh no:( sending thoughts and prayers for this little fighter.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 21, 2011 at 9:20 AM

Poor Aubrey! I too hope she beats this Rychelle! She is so strong and such a little fighter!

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:01 PM

And after all they have been through .. when their daughter broke her leg, they were probably happy that their daughter was just having normal kid stuff events, a broken leg .

And now this. Jeez when are they gonna catch a break. Best wishes coming their  way for a speedy recovery for their daughter, that this current relapse will  soon pass and they will have only normal kid stuff happenings in their lives in the future.

Quoting Rychelle: ...even when she was home and healthy a few months ago, she fell in the kitchen and broke her leg!!! it just never ends for this little one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)