Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Land of Make Believe

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hey ladies!

My brother is coming to visit in about 2 weeks and we are going to take the kids to the LOMB. I was wondering if any of you had a coupon in your entertainment books that you weren't using, and wouldnt mind sparing! I would be willing to send u a stamped envelope to send it back in so it wouldnt be of any cost to you! Thanks so much in advance!!

Also, if any of you have never been there and have little ones, I totally recommend it for the little ones! My family used to go quite a bit when i was younger, and now my daughter loves it too. I cant wait to take my nephew for his first time!!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Habibti812
by Joni on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Sorry no coupons here! Hopefully someone can get you some,... have you tried searching online?? My kids love it there too!

KatelynsMommy
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Thanks for your reply!! I found them on ebay but figured i would reach out to mom in the area first. We do have an entertainment book and I would be happy to share coupons we are not using with any moms who may be looking for anything imparticular!

Habibti812
by Joni on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I just tried looking online, and I guess they are hard to come by! So hopefully someone has an entertainment book can help out!

Stevensmomma
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM

sorry nope dont have any but try looking on their web site they sometimes have customer appreciation days

mhmomma
by Becky on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:40 PM
I have a $3 off coupon that's all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMom1207
by Renee on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Used our last month, sorry!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Hmmm...I may have some in my entertainment book (that I know we won't use), but we are leaving on our trip tomorrow so I'm not sure I would be able to get them out to you.

KatelynsMommy
by Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Thanks for the replies! I am not looking to go until August 31st so luckily, I have a little time! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)