Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help Mommas!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM
  • 13 Replies
Does anyone know any mommas who just had a baby or is having one soon that needs some things? My DD is 6 months and I have lots of extra newborn and size 1 and 2 diapers along with bottles, bottle liners, a diaper/ bath caddy, and some never worn outfits...

I don't know anyone who could use them and I don't want to throw this all away. So please ask around and let me know :) thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Where are you located?

If you can't find someone to take them, perhaps donating to a local woman's shelter would be a good idea? Ped offices will probably take the diapers to have on hand. You can also bring it to a church.

AlisonAM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM

purple heart around me is a great idea as well.

AlisonAM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:38 PM

thrift shops would take the clothes in aheart beat

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:38 PM
I'm in Bergen county I've been researching for places to donate but I haven't had any success so thats why I am just trying to find someone who needs or wants it...

Quoting bhwrn1:

Where are you located?

If you can't find someone to take them, perhaps donating to a local woman's shelter would be a good idea? Ped offices will probably take the diapers to have on hand. You can also bring it to a church.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM
Thats a place to donate? I'll look it up thanks.

Quoting AlisonAM:

purple heart around me is a great idea as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Yeah I donate all gently worn clothes at the end of the seasons do I know they will take them. I was just going to offer them w thev other stuffv first. Its only a couple of girl outfits...:)

Quoting AlisonAM:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Nope don't know anyone but you can always donted them to goodwill.

AlisonAM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Quoting 021705:

Yeah I donate all gently worn clothes at the end of the seasons do I know they will take them. I was just going to offer them w thev other stuffv first. Its only a couple of girl outfits...:)

Quoting AlisonAM:

can ask

AlisonAM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM

But purple heart is in the phone book or u can look it up. When I go out to my car I can get the number because they just sent me the card yesterday needing gently used close and items. But they come to your door and they would take that stuff off your hands and you can declare that on your taxes as well.

AlisonAM
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM

I also just googled purple heart in NJ and they have a website that u can set up a pick up time and location via internet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)