Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS playing at Hanger 84 tonight!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm so excited for him! He plays bass guitar in the group, is self taught, and they are playing for the first time at Hanger 84. All the bands go there to start out I guess....the place doesnt have the best reputation but we'll all be there in case a fight breaks out! GOOD LORD! But if you knew him and what a quiet, decent boy he is, you'd be so surprised to see him pick up a guitar and watch him play.

The band is called ONE FLOOR BENEATH THE BASEMENT...I know they have a FB fan page and I would so appreciate it if you would "like" them or whatever the hell it is you do on there..*rolls eyes*...I think you all know that M is mine...I'm noy claiming the other boys! (although I love them all).... They have pics and a couple songs on there to listen to. Let me know if you found them on there and what you think

If anyone wants to come hang out with me and share my proud mommy moment, PM me and I will meet you there and even buy your ticket!

Now let me go find my rocker clothes and practice my "moshing".....LMAO

rock n rollsinging

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 18, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Exciting!! Good luck!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:00 AM

Fun!

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Yay!  How exciting! 

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM

hehehehe...."Lil --------" !!       Love it!  What a cutie!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Neat! I "liked" their page:)

nicolate23
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Hangar 84 is actually a very nice venue.  Sadly some people take advantage of it especially late at night.  I personally know the family that owns the place and they're very nice. 

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 23, 2011 at 4:52 AM

Quoting ceciliam:

Thanks Lynn!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 23, 2011 at 4:54 AM

Quoting jerzeetomato:

hehehehe...."Lil --------" !!       Love it!  What a cutie!

When he first started HS and friends would call and ask for him, I would say "big or little Michael?"  Well, apparently that was hilarious and they all call him Lil Michael...jeez!

Isnt he a cutie?!?!?! I just love him to pieces!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 23, 2011 at 4:55 AM

Quoting nicolate23:

Hangar 84 is actually a very nice venue.  Sadly some people take advantage of it especially late at night.  I personally know the family that owns the place and they're very nice. 

We were lucky.It wasnt crowded and except for the "moshing"..lol...everyone was really well behaved. I know it got a bad name for what happened outside of the place but it was very nice when we were there! I'm glad they gave them a chance to play!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Nov. 23, 2011 at 7:01 AM

Me, too!!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting ceciliam:

Thanks Lynn!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)