Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which fabric?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: Which fabric? Thanks:)

Options:

A

B

C

D

E

F

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

I need to purchase some fabric for my home office....I am updating my window treatments and I want to make a padded slip cover for my office chair. For the window treatments I am probably going to make fabric covered cornice boxes and hang sheers underneath/behind them.

Which fabric do you like best?

A. 

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

hmmmm for me its a tie between A and E...

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Thanks, Rychelle. I really like A & E, as well. I also have to decide if I want to go bold or more understated.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Oh, the room is a light sage green and the furniture is all white.

jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Since you said what color the room is, I'd go with A but I like C too

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

with the way you described the room id totally go A.. i love a big bold chair in a clean room!

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM

ohh and I might also be partial to A cuz its almost exactly the pattern of my towels and stuff in my kitchen hahahha

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM

LOL!

Quoting Rychelle:

ohh and I might also be partial to A cuz its almost exactly the pattern of my towels and stuff in my kitchen hahahha

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I voted E!  I am totally partial to earth colors, and these are beautifully muted without being dull or boring.

Quoting ceciliam:

Thanks, Rychelle. I really like A & E, as well. I also have to decide if I want to go bold or more understated.

leavinglasvegas
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I like E because there is enough white space that the pattern won't become overwhelming over time,contains a similar green as the room, and contains bold and light colors that you can use for complimentary colors either light or dark (burgundy, light blue...)

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I lean towards C, D & E for this reason. They are all pretty bold patterns but will be used sparingly. Everything else will remain solid print and neutral. I just need a pop of color/print to create interest.

Quoting leavinglasvegas:

I like E because there is enough white space that the pattern won't become overwhelming over time,contains a similar green as the room, and contains bold and light colors that you can use for complimentary colors either light or dark (burgundy, light blue...)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)