Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All day kindergarten in NJ??

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM
  • 48 Replies

Ok ladies I need to find a list of NJ town that offer full day kindergarten, I am not interested in Abbott districts..I want safe suburban areas only. Thank you for any help you can provide.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunshine201
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I live in East brunswick...... Awesome schools and they offer full day kindergarten in sept...

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I live in Millstone Township (Monmouth County) and our school system offers full day Kindergarten but you have to pay for it. This is a very safe suburban/country township.

KPNJ2009
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Yeah East Brunswick is beautiful, but its too expensive. I cant seem to find a 2 bedroom apartment for under 1400.

KPNJ2009
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I should have been clearer on the intro, I need an all day kindergarten paid by town. Thanks anyway!

Quoting ceciliam:

I live in Millstone Township (Monmouth County) and our school system offers full day Kindergarten but you have to pay for it. This is a very safe suburban/country township.

Sunshine201
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

You got that right... after my kids are done with school we are outta here... I love it here but it is very expensive!

Quoting KPNJ2009:

Yeah East Brunswick is beautiful, but its too expensive. I cant seem to find a 2 bedroom apartment for under 1400.

KPNJ2009
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I would love to live in EB, but I just  cant afford it and I dint think I will on a single income..oh well one can dream right?

Quoting Sunshine201:

You got that right... after my kids are done with school we are outta here... I love it here but it is very expensive!

Quoting KPNJ2009:

dottieanna29
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Boonton Township, Springfield, Hillsdale, Bernards Township all have full day kindergarten.

Mountain Lakes is voting now on whether to start it next year.

Dorothy - Mommy to Stef, George jr and Vicki
my new blog:  http://www.dottiesuniverse.blogspot.com/

KPNJ2009
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Thank you for this list!

Quoting dottieanna29:

Boonton Township, Springfield, Hillsdale, Bernards Township all have full day kindergarten.

Mountain Lakes is voting now on whether to start it next year.

mama02040608
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Good luck finding a cheap safe suburban area with full day. I mean that sincerely, not snarkily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
betsystipo
by Betsy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Call the towns you would be interested in moving to, that would be your best bet.  Good Luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)