Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer question?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

What did you do during your childhood Summers?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM
We have a house in cape may so I lived there in the summers. Now jUst get to go for weekends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Played outside all day lol My dad took us to Wildwood for a vacation for a week every summer.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

We did a lot of day trips but mostly I spent the Summer watching my younger brothers and sisters and swimming in the pool and hanging out with my friends.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM

That must have been so nice. I really like Cape May....I have a thing for quaint towns.

Quoting Rychelle:

We have a house in cape may so I lived there in the summers. Now jUst get to go for weekends.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Fun!

Quoting jen113000:

Played outside all day lol My dad took us to Wildwood for a vacation for a week every summer.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Daycamp from about 6 years old until 13, then sleep away camp for two years, then I worked

ceciliam
by Lynn on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Did you like camp? I never went. It seems most kids these days do some type of camp.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Daycamp from about 6 years old until 13, then sleep away camp for two years, then I worked

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Went to the jersey shore, the moutains or west point or dorney park.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I did like it. A lot. I had great friends. We all pretty much lived in the area, so I got to see them during the school year, as well. My parents both worked so they had to do something with me. Same thing we have to do with our kids. A and B LOVE camp. And C gets to experience it this year, I hope he likes it just as much!

Quoting ceciliam:

Did you like camp? I never went. It seems most kids these days do some type of camp.

Quoting bhwrn1:

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

mhmomma
by Becky on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Lots of day trips and a two week vacation to LBI.  Played with all the kids in the neighborhood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)