Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cute boys clothes

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
Has anyone been able to find cute boys clothes that are reasonable priced? I find it is so hard and so geared towards girls....
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:07 PM
What age? My boys are 7.5 and 4.5. They wear a lot of air Jordan stuff found at footlocker etc and even Marshall's. They love tony hawk and nike stuff found at kohls. And some crazy 8 stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Old navy clothes for my son because they last long, and very cute things but what I really like about them is there prices are great and they are always have some kind of sale. The last time I was at old navy I spend 90.00 and I got my son about 6 didn't outfits and some pj's and everything I got was on sale. I aslo like Kohl's but they can be pricey and I like target too but it's hard finding things in my size that will fit him right. Old navy is the only store I can shop for my son and still buy toddler size clothes for him every where else is 4/5 or 5/6.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I forgot I also like 77 kids (american eagle) very cute clothes.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I like Old Navy, Children's Place and Brothers which is the boys version of Justice.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I used to get lots of cheap Nike and Adidas stuff at Marshalls and Ross. Believe it or not, PS Aero (Aeropstale for kids), Gap and old  Navy have some great sales and that stuff is just as cheap as getting it at Walmart

NErye4
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I love PS Aero, Gap, Old Navy, and sports store.  Nicholas is like his father and loves to look presentable, I can only imagine in 5 years when he will have girls to impress how much it'll cost me LOL

Graziebambini
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Thank you all this was very helpful
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Lol omg this is so my house! My husband and both boys are sooooo into fashion!!! You should see the shopping trips and their closets. My husband has 60 pairs of Jordan sneakers. And then who knows how many reg nikes etc. and now the boys are following in the footsteps lol and Jordan, our oldest ( yes I'm sure you see the connection there lmao) wants to be a sneaker designer for Jordan brand when he grows up!

Quoting NErye4:

I love PS Aero, Gap, Old Navy, and sports store.  Nicholas is like his father and loves to look presentable, I can only imagine in 5 years when he will have girls to impress how much it'll cost me LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Quoting NErye4:

Really cute my son is 4 and is into fashion more then my husband. All my husband cares about is being comfortable and it fitting right. If hubby doesn't wear something right my son will say daddy i don't like that on you lol.

llheet8586
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I like jumping beans from khols... they usually have good deals, but I think they only go up to size 7 and thats what my 5 year old is wearing now.  I really don't buy them too many clothes lol.. I rely on their birthdays and christmas from grandparents lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)