Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nutley mama arrested for what????

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
http://m.nbcnewyork.com/nbcnewyork/pm_107633/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=4Yh49ojw&rwthr=0

cant make it clicky. but this is amazing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I'm mobile and can't see it. What's it about??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anthonys_mommy1
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:10 AM
(CBS News) A Nutley, New Jersey, mother was arrested after taking her 6-year-old daughter to a tanning salon and allegedly causing a slight burn by allowing the child to use one of the tanning beds.However, Patricia Krentcil, 44, tells WCBS in New York that the whole thing was a big misunderstanding.Krentcil, 44, admits to a love for tanning, but insists she would never tan her daughter's fair skin artificially."I've been tanning my whole life, going to the beach, tanning salons and so forth," she says.WCBS reports: "Krentcil said when the school nurse asked her daughter how she got burned, she simply said, 'I go tanning with mommy.' However, the woman said her daughter's burn was not from getting into a tanning bed, but from being outside and playing in the backyard."Krentcil has been charged with second degree child endangerment, according to ABC News.Watch WCBS New York's interview with Krentcil below
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:17 AM

This story is all over facebook and this mom is nuts for taking her daughter with her to the tanning salon because the girl is too young and doesn't need to go tanning but as for the mom she really needs to stop tanning she looks really fried.

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmmm. I wonder what the actual story is. I feel bad for the mom if it's really a misunderstanding. But hope it is and she's not dumb enough to put her little girl in a tanning bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8644676

She lie and made the whole story up. She didn't take her daughter tanning her daughter got some sunburn.

Jersey_class
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I LIVE in nutley and I have gone to city tropics. My friend's family owns it. There is NO way they'd allow a child in the tanning room let alone the bed. There is cameras in the lobby, both exit doors, frontdesk and hallways. They'd see if she brought the kid in. The story is the mom brought her FIVE (not 6) years old daughter into a tanning bed because her daughter went to school with "sun burn" which apprently happened on a family vacation or bbq or something but the little girl said she got it from tanning "like" not with mommy...there's like 6 diff versions of this story it's insain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anthonys_mommy1
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM
that was the first one i saw. there are a bunch of stories about it. nuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:22 PM

that's what she is a nut and needs to stop tanning herself she looks so nasty.

bergencounty
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

That poor little girl ... hope she got the proper medical attention for her sunburn.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/state/NJ_mom_accused_of_taking_daughter_in_tanning_booth.html

That mom is so at risk for skin cancer, wth is she thinking.

Reminds me of   

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Knew there was more to this

Quoting Jersey_class:

I LIVE in nutley and I have gone to city tropics. My friend's family owns it. There is NO way they'd allow a child in the tanning room let alone the bed. There is cameras in the lobby, both exit doors, frontdesk and hallways. They'd see if she brought the kid in. The story is the mom brought her FIVE (not 6) years old daughter into a tanning bed because her daughter went to school with "sun burn" which apprently happened on a family vacation or bbq or something but the little girl said she got it from tanning "like" not with mommy...there's like 6 diff versions of this story it's insain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)